Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oral sex on a foid is cucked

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Okay if the foid is a virgin but sticking your tongue where other mens cum has been (probably earlier that day). Disgusting. Totally cucked.

nothing to disagree with here, only extreme thirst and desperation can push you that far

I would only do that to a virgin

where does the idea of pussy being tasty come from? Totally disgusting

If i was a Chad having casual sex , I would never do it. If i'm in a relationship with a decent girl and she wants me to do it , Sure why not

Fish need proper cleaning and desinfecting, inside and outside.

(probably earlier that day)
tenor.gif

True, but I can't say that I wouldn't do it out of desperation.

Okay if the foid is a virgin but sticking your tongue where other mens cum has been (probably earlier that day). Disgusting. Totally cucked.
Agree, never had the opportunity to give a foid oral sex though tbh.

Idk tho, wouldn’t a Chad who’s fucked tons of women getting a blowjob also be kinda gross?

Oral sex is nasty to begin with.

I’d rather finger a girl tbh if we’re doing foreplay

That's why you should only do it with a virgin (or a foid only you have fucked).

Would only do it if she is an extremely clean person and only if she does oral sex back, otherwise I don't think I would. You give and take i guess.

If i was a Chad having casual sex , I would never do it. If i'm in a relationship with a decent girl and she wants me to do it , Sure why not
Agreed, if its in a relationship I don't see the problem especially if shes sucking you off anyways, it would be cucked however if she never gave you head in return.

wtf so i cannot make out with a foid because she probably swallowed semen long time ago?

wtf so i cannot make out with a foid because she probably swallowed semen long time ago?
Foids brush their teeth and wash their mouth. But they don't clean their nasty holes because they're "self cleaning".

I'll remember that if i ever have the opportunity!

Foids brush their teeth and wash their mouth. But they don't clean their nasty holes because they're "self cleaning".
but the germs go away and the semen is gone in the vagina

.... not to mention disgusting.

Oral sex of all kinds is degrading servitude. But if the girl I'm with will lower herself for me, it's only fair that I lower myself for her.

I'm curious about it, so long as she's attractive to me I'd give it the old college try