Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oreo man fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Honestly most of us could probably ascend if we looked like this guy.

No, he ain’t no Denzel looking brotha but I’ve seen hot roasties with worse.

Is this what our blackcel members look like? Listen to his high T voice. Maybe he is a location cel, maybe he needs to live in a area that has more white women on it. They will soon want his "bitch ass nigga" cock.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_title&time_continue=136&v=_x2njSKE2cM

are you two drunk?

Where is this dude now? last i heard he was breaking bread with the devil.

Two ways blacks can be incels = 1. They're not thugmaxxed 2. Extremely deformed or truecel.

He looks normie, it all depends on his height, if he is under 5'8, then he is not a fakecel

E2DC1071 DDCA 4BAB A9F0 BED93F297BC8

KILL HIM for resisting arrest!
Lol.

He mogs me but I think he was lowkey gay. Dude said if he went to prison he'd let the guys fuck him JFL

He's an ugly nigger how is he fakecel?

The legendry Oreo Man can't believe Kent has went past him.

He doesn't look that bad and thugmaxxing would go along well with that high T voice. Definitely fakecel.

shit thread kys

No i won't kill myself sorry but I will add you three cunts to my ignore lists. I really hate people who tell other to kill yourself, it is like what 15 year olds in youtube comments do.

I'll hang you from tree Colvin

Last edited:
No i won't kill myself sorry but I will add you three cunts to my ignore lists. I really hate people who tell other to kill yourself, it is like what 15 year olds in youtube comments do.

Lol okay

okay chad

retard psot many here mog him and never got a foids number

LOL, butthurt.

Is any of us seriously supposed to believe that you are one of these eponymous good looking jiggaboolies?

Bro are you serious? he's decent for a black plus he's a fat faggot Oreo muncher when he should be eating Chicken breasts for days. He's a reatrd if he's an Incel with that face or he's just a giga manlet which I don't think he is.