Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Our bodies our choice, TeeHee

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
7DC1C152 5414 4B78 848C 2F4A56480A3B

88024FC0 26EB 4933 A57E CE0CF159C2CC

I saw this comment on YouTube. I fucking hate feminists more than anything, I swear to god.

“Some kids are unwanted, better to get rid of them than make them suffer. my choice” TeeHee

Some females are unwanted so it's better to get rid of them so no one has to suffer.

I feel like they do it for the sake of being on the "other side".

Like how people complained when Trump sent troops back home from the Middle East (one of his only good decisions) and liberals tried to argue with him on that, even with it being a more liberal belief to not get involved in warfare.

“Some kids are unwanted, better to get rid of them than make them suffer. my choice” TeeHee
She is also unwanted.

We should get rid of every woman who aborted. My ChOIcE :lul:

I've been saying that this is gonna be their next "social justice issue", allow after birth abortions. First it will be allowed up to a couple of weeks after birth, then probably a couple years

I dream of going apeshit on these cunts.
Good thing Carmageddon exists, or i would bring forth that into realization.
Smug cunts deserve to be teared into tiny pieces of flesh.
My choice, my way.

Last edited:
Go and flood her comments my friends.

Remember, this is the typical female mind. If the father is an incel she'll abort it.

People who love abortion so much should have just been aborted themselves.

Any foid who has had an abortion deserve to be executed by hang,drawn and quartered

Some females are unwanted so it's better to get rid of them so no one has to suffer.
and yet they complain about people going ER and targeting foids, but they want to do the same to kids

Remember, this is the typical female mind. If the father is an incel she'll abort it.

No man! If the guy is an incel then she will not fuck him. If the father is anything other than a rich Chad with a six figure income at least she will abort it.
and yet they complain about people going ER and targeting foids, but they want to do the same to kids

I wonder where this is going. I guess one day males will be sent to jail if a woman merely says: "This dude makes me feel uncomfortable".

Did she abort, or actually legit killed her newborn baby?

Women never think they could be at fault at something. They think they are so perfect :feelshaha:
Did she abort, or actually legit killed her newborn baby?
The whore in the video did but idk about the whore that wrote that comment

No man! If the guy is an incel then she will not fuck him. If the father is anything other than a rich Chad with a six figure income at least she will abort it.
But what happens if the incel rapes a foid and gets her pregnant? Then what happens?

Too bad her mom didn't...

i choose to have a bomb in my stomach. my body my choice