Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish ultimate wrath and pain upon normies and people in better shape than me.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I hate them. I hate the moggers. I hate the Chads, HTN males, beckies, and Stacie's who perform better and look better than me in the gym.

I've been working out for years and have seen very little result.
WORKING OUT AND GETTING IN SHAPE IS MAJOR JEWISH PSYOP!! IT ONLY WORKS WITH PEOPLE OF GOOD GENETICS!!

I wish ultimate fear and pain upon them when God Judges them to Hellfire FOREVER.
I hope they're beat with metal batons and their bodies crushed into a pulp.
They deserve the same mercy they showed me, which is none!
Smash into pieces along with your horrible past!

based, we need that to happen

its not possible to workout for years and get no results. Take a look at your workout program, diet and intensity.

STOP BRAINWASHING ME!!

I sometimes feel like that too

I hate them. I hate the moggers. I hate the Chads, HTN males, beckies, and Stacie's who perform better and look better than me in the gym.

I've been working out for years and have seen very little result.
WORKING OUT AND GETTING IN SHAPE IS MAJOR JEWISH PSYOP!! IT ONLY WORKS WITH PEOPLE OF GOOD GENETICS!!

I wish ultimate fear and pain upon them when God Judges them to Hellfire FOREVER.
I hope they're beat with metal batons and their bodies crushed into a pulp.
They deserve the same mercy they showed me, which is none!
Smash into pieces along with your horrible past!
Don’t worry man I hope world war 3 comes then the human race will suffer for their consequences

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back