Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Our present and future represented in two videos.

Tugacel

Tugacel

Officer
Seeing that thread from @BlackpilledTruecel about Japanese ricecels really made me think of this again, two videos about the sad state of Japan, but it perfectly describes incels too, since this is bound to be the West fate as well.

This is our present:

And this is our future:

The west is worse than Japan because it has much more quality women. In the us you have to filter so much trash because the majority are not thin while in Japan they are. So you can luck out and eventually get one girl if you're not Chad and get a fuckable girl. "Luckin out" in usa is having a landwhale message you

Some incel would be smart to start one of these "clean the lonely dead" companys. It's a growing market.

I always keep coming back to these videos. They're all ugly. The blackpill explains everything. I also relate to the ricecel that said he looks like a monkey in his yearbook photo. All my anxiety and not wanting to be around others was my brain telling me you are ugly, so you will get treated like shit abort.

I remember when i discover the hikikomoris like 10 years ago, i never thought i would become one :cryfeels:

I also recommend to watch this documentary:

I prefer to rope to die alone and old

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back