Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Out of BRICS > The ranking of which is strongest

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
I would say Russia is strongest militarily
China is strongest economically
India is strongest demographically and has English Language
Brazil has massive potential economically and natural resources wise
South Africa is a mid range in most aspects
And now a lot of Middle Eastern countries are joining BRICS too

russian army keep failing tho and theyre logistical system is shite

I'd say at this point China is almost certainly militarily stronger than Russia.

Russia and Brazil are pretty similar to each other, being countries with massive potential and natural resources, who could incredibly prosper if they stopped wasting that potential.

Agree on India and South Africa, though for the former, I always thought that the supposed advantages of having English as an official language were greatly oversold and mostly imaginary copium for Westerners, since China didin't need English to completely outpace India economically despite both of them starting from pretty much the same place.

Will definitely be interesting to see how the summit in a few days will go. The grouping has definitely been looking a bit weaker recently, they need to either expand their membership or deepen their areas of cooperation, or ideally both, to regain some of that shine.

I'd say at this point China is almost certainly militarily stronger than Russia.

Russia and Brazil are pretty similar to each other, being countries with massive potential and natural resources, who could incredibly prosper if they stopped wasting that potential.

Agree on India and South Africa, though for the former, I always thought that the supposed advantages of having English as an official language were greatly oversold and mostly imaginary copium for Westerners, since China didin't need English to completely outpace India economically despite both of them starting from pretty much the same place.

Will definitely be interesting to see how the summit in a few days will go. The grouping has definitely been looking a bit weaker recently, they need to either expand their membership or deepen their areas of cooperation, or ideally both, to regain some of that shine.
aye BRICS will beat the west , if God willing

keep coping
Ummm, Russia keeps sending out T55 and shit and T34 prehustoric tanks and running out of shit and bombing civies i saw a new pic from 2 hours ago, Nazi germany shouæd have finished the slavhuman scum

@Govid_Dorious

Russiacopers on suicide watch

China mogs in everything. I for one welcome our slit eyed overlords, please ignore all my hateful comments towards you

Russia in Call of Duty modern warfare: Conquers all Europe except the UK in 3 days

Russia in real life: Can't conquer Ukraine in a year

South Africa is strongest in nigger

I would say Russia is strongest militarily
China is strongest economically
India is strongest demographically and has English Language
Brazil has massive potential economically and natural resources wise
South Africa is a mid range in most aspects
And now a lot of Middle Eastern countries are joining BRICS too
China mogs Russia in military too. Maybe even India mogs Russia military wise. Russia has been doing absolutely atrociously

Id say china likely has the military edge and undoubtedly the economic one. Russia certainly is a lot more significant than india or brazil and South Africa is a failing state.