Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Out of every type of incel, currycels are the most fucked

F

Fuckcel

Officer
They have all the worst qualities and are all subhuman from birth to death. Being a full blood curry is a death sentence, being mixed is barely any better but is literally the only chance. If you are a full blood curry, there is no hope, there is no cope, just rope.

And not only that, you've got the awful stereotypes about curries that also marks the nail in the coffin.

Egyptiancels are just as fucked.

It never began for them

And not only that, you've got the awful stereotypes about curries that also marks the nail in the coffin.

What stereotypes are worse than having a tiny penis? Literally so emasculated girls will never even consider you. It's over for ricecels

Curries aren't incels due to arranged marriage. They just wait until 25 to get low tier Indian pussy

Curryceldom is life on impossible difficulty. It's like the devs gave the enemy npcs triple the health, quadrupled their damage, doubled spawnrate. Just not a fair game.

Currycel is a meme in the UK tbh. My normie looking curry friends manage LTRs with 5+ white girls

Polecels are consistently voted as being the ugliest men on earth.

Yeah, arabcels are very fucked, most don't speak English so they have nowhere to vent.
I'm Egyptian and i spend all my time on online forums venting as a subhuman trash.

I'm even subhuman compared to them. Just imagine how trash i'am.
i am arab too, arabs are worst than curries, they are more cocky and arrogant and completely in fucking denial.
only good thing most males are raised redpilled about women and society.

i am arab too, arabs are worst than curries, they are more cocky and arrogant and completely in fucking denial.
only good thing most males are raised redpilled about women and society.
Yea, but the redpill isn't enough anymore. They need to swallow the blackpill.

I disagree, The curry problem is nutritional and cultural, not genetic.

I think given maybe 1-2 generations, western curries will start doing really well.
They are wealthy, generally level headed, most westernised ones hate their own culture, and once you substitute a diet of nothing but rice and curry with a western diet, 6ft tall, lean darker skinned upper-class white people is what theyl'l end up as.

Currycels and arabcels are fucked and should just rope to end the misery

Indians are generally seen as the least attractive non primitive people on earth so i can understand why curries have it the worse.

i have no curry genes but i look somewhat like one so KMS

Yeah, arabcels are very fucked, most don't speak English so they have nowhere to vent.
I don't think arabs in general are as bad as curries. I live in a very multicultural city and I see most arabs do fine, Egyptians are just the ugliest of arabs.

Ah, the daily hate on curries thread. I almost thought we weren't going to get one today.

I disagree, The curry problem is nutritional and cultural, not genetic.

I think given maybe 1-2 generations, western curries will start doing really well.
They are wealthy, generally level headed, most westernised ones hate their own culture, and once you substitute a diet of nothing but rice and curry with a western diet, 6ft tall, lean darker skinned upper-class white people is what theyl'l end up as.

Kind of agree with this. If you notice closely vegetarian curries (indian curries) are uglier than non-veg curries (paki, nepali, bengali).

Curryceldom is life on impossible difficulty. It's like the devs gave the enemy npcs triple the health, quadrupled their damage, doubled spawnrate. Just not a fair game.