Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for ghostskins in the US

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

Im a ghostskin nothing wrong with that but my population will soon be gone and it sucks ass.

The west have fallen.

Last edited:
America was never a white country they did the same with Ameri Indians, karma hitting back. You should be happy they are not treating like whites treated Ameri Indians.

America was never a white country they did the same with Ameri Indians, karma hitting back. You should be happy they are not treating like whites treated Ameri Indians.
Slacery started in egypt and long before that, Ottomans aka turks had white slaves from europe and most slaveships in america was of jewish origin.

Slacery started in egypt and long before that, Ottomans aka turks had white slaves from europe and most slaveships in america was of jewish origin.
Ameri Indians weren't slaves (at least most of them)whites killed them and stole their land

yep, I dont understand why Americans complain about immigration, America was built on immigrants. Almost every single person in America is there due to immigration except for the natives

remove all races from jewmerica except white

just more peole to mog with your cumskin

So manyy immigrants from western countries.

Even noodlewhore already dating cumskin fag.

If you only count people under 35, we're probably already a majority non-white

Here in Texas, non-whites are already 61% of the population.

I can't imagine how ugly this country will be in 100 years when whites are 25% of the population. I can go on for days without seeing a single slim or normal weight hispanic woman. They are pretty much all short and fat balls.

They're giddy about this while also saying white replacement is a conspiracy theory. Fucking NYC was like 90% white in 1940.

They're giddy about this while also saying white replacement is a conspiracy theory. Fucking NYC was like 90% white in 1940.
“Conspiracy” everything that is true, the Jewish News media labels it Conspiracy

This one is like flat Earth. It's to poison the well so people don't chase the true rabbit hole which is that eat crab is gay.
Well if tooth’s brush is gay :feelshmm: crab is gay:feelshmm:tis you are gay:feelshmm:

Most of the whites are old people. if you look at below 30 age group is 70% non white and black and mulatto are the leading group at 40%.

there is a huge number of black mixed race kids are getting born every single day.

my uncle visited New york few months back, he said , "is this africa, why the fuck there are so many blacks here?"

yep, I dont understand why Americans complain about immigration, America was built on immigrants.
do you see what color they were in usa decades ago? do you see what color they are now? im sure you browns and blacks love race mixing. brown shit eyes or kinky heads wanting mogger whites looks.

Last edited:
I can't imagine how ugly this country will be in 100 years when whites are 25% of the population.
kinky headed brown mutts. guns and cRAP music with some ebonics/latinx language.

they got killed because they were weak compared to europeans. Europeans conquered the world dumbass
How would you feel if a thug family comes to your house beat the shit out of you and rape you. Start living in your house and force you out. Would you still think it's okay cause they are stronger

Lol. Imagine believing this woke propaganda. America was never a country before white Europeans arrived. Just a mass of primitive and savage tribes, who constantly warred, slaved and tortured one another. And that's what the country will return to if whites are eliminated.

Things are only going to get more and more hellish. Anyone celebrating this is a retard. Even niggers and spics don’t like living around other violent niggers and spics.

Lol. Imagine believing this woke propaganda. America was never a country before white Europeans arrived. Just a mass of primitive and savage tribes, who constantly warred, slaved and tortured one another. And that's what the country will return to if whites are eliminated.
Nope, you know there were civilization in Americas before Europeans arrived. They very much had the idea of civilizations and how to run them. Many of them were more sophisticated than Europeans.
Like Europeans didn't kill eachother at all. Recall in which continent two of the deadliest human wars started. You are acting like whites were angels.
And oh yes woke everything that goes against your copes is woke

Is that not a good thing? They lost cause we had better advancements due to higher IQ like guns while they only had bows and spears

Nope, you know there were civilization in Americas before Europeans arrived. They very much had the idea of civilizations and how to run them. Many of them were more sophisticated than Europeans.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Like Europeans didn't kill eachother at all. Recall in which continent two of the deadliest human wars started. You are acting like whites were angels.
The wars were so deadly because of technological innovation. They were the first industrial wars. They had machine guns, heavy artillery that could fire thousands of rounds per day, planes, tanks and bombs. And they weren't the deadliest wars, relative to population size-- the populations were so large in Europe largely due to advances in medicine, sanitation etc. They were also very well documented because of the advanced technology Europeans had created. We have no idea how deadly the historical wars in the Americas, Africa etc were, because they weren't documented. Because they barely even had the written word.
And oh yes woke everything that goes against your copes is woke
Just everything that goes against facts and reality.

And the idea that there was a Native American "genocide" is a lie. There was conflict, settlers and natives killed each other. As there was conflict everywhere on Earth, between different cultures. Most natives died of disease. And Native Americans were unimaginably brutal to white settlers, often torturing them in the most extreme ways. They'd keep captives alive for days, cutting off body parts, slowly burned people alive, they were masters at torture. They also kidnapped children, enslaved them and forced them to be part of their tribe.

The better civilisation and culture won.

Last edited:
Is that not a good thing? They lost cause we had better advancements due to higher IQ like guns while they only had bows and spears
Well I'm happy the high IQ Jews control everything.

Mayans, Aztecs Olmec etc
The wars were so deadly because of technological innovation. They were the first industrial wars. They had machine guns, heavy artillery that could fire thousands of rounds per day, planes, tanks and bombs. And they weren't the deadliest wars, relative to population size-- the populations were so large in Europe largely due to advances in medicine, sanitation etc. They were also very well documented because of the advanced technology Europeans had created. We have no idea how deadly the historical wars in the Americas, Africa etc were, because they weren't documented. Because they barely even had the written word.
What does this prove? It doesn't imply anything except Europeans were fighting with each other like everyone else was. You were acting like only natives were fighting with each other.
Just everything that goes against facts and reality.
Nope, you can use this as a buzzword against some caveman not me.
And the idea that there was a Native American "genocide" is a lie.
Yes of course killing someone's traditional food source isn't a textbook case of genocide.
There was conflict, settlers and natives killed each other. As there was conflict everywhere on Earth, between different cultures.
Conflict only started because Europeans came to steal their land not the other way around.
Most natives died of disease.
Who brought those diseases to the new world? Europeans.
And Native Americans were unimaginably brutal to white settlers, often torturing them in the most extreme ways. They'd keep captives alive for days, cutting off body parts, slowly burned people alive, they were masters at torture. They also kidnapped children, enslaved them and forced them to be part of their tribe.
And what were they supposed to do let the colonizers take all their land and you expect them to not react at all. Like Europeans didn't tried to remove native culture and forced Christianity on them
The better civilisation and culture won.
What's your definition of better? Colonizers who goes to others land and steal it.

Last edited:
Mayans, Aztecs Olmec etc

What does this prove? It doesn't imply anything except Europeans were fighting with each other like everyone else was. You were acting like only natives were fighting with each other.

Yes of course killing someone's traditional food source isn't a textbook case of genocide.

Conflict only started because Europeans came to steal their land not the other way around.

And what were they supposed to do let the colonizers take all their land and you expect them to not react at all. Like Europeans didn't tried to remove native culture and forced Christianity on them

What's your definition of better? Colonizers who goes to others land and steal it.
All natives should take the L

Calling us colonizers is glorifying the fact that Indians got their ass kicked

All natives should take the L

Calling us colonizers is glorifying the fact that Indians got their ass kicked
How would you feel if a thug family comes to your house beat the shit out of you and rape you. Start living in your house and force you out. Would you still think it's okay cause they are stronger

They won’t though I am too strapped, but in theory sure, it would take large numbers of niggers and they would win. But then 20 niggers go to jail and one virgin dies

Mayans, Aztecs Olmec etc
Primitive.
No, I was saying natives were just as violent as every other group. Not peaceful people genocide'd by violent invaders.
There's no other way you can come to the conclusion that native American civilisations were as good or evolved as European ones.
No, it isn't. There are more native Americans in the US today than there were then Europeans arrived. Largely because of European medicine and civilisation, which native Americans have leached off.
And? That's what everyone did. Britain was colonised by the Romans for centuries. And benefited from it.
And? Who cured every disease since? Europeans. Native Americans would still be relying on their voodoo to treat polio and smallpox without Europeans.
They had wars like everyone else. After which the British mostly left them alone and they had agreements in place as to which land each could have. And the British facilitated peace agreements between the tribes. Don't pick fights with superior armies is a good life lesson.
If you think their culture is better, why aren't you living it? Native Americans have average IQs in the 70s and terrible outcomes for education, poverty and crime. In what way is their culture/civilisation better?

Im a ghostskin nothing wrong with that but my population will soon be gone and it sucks ass.

The west have fallen.
So what? It's still going to end up like a cold Northern Brazil with a white elite of Chads and Stacys and everybody else is a el goblino, white trash redneck or ghetto hood rat. They depend on having a army of worker ants that will fight amongst themselves and slowly kill each other off or engage in self-destructive behaviors which will kill them off slowly. I am part of the white trash group, unfortunately.

Primitive.
Chichen Itza
Images   2024 03 12T102148953
Images   2024 03 12T102056559

No, I was saying natives were just as violent as every other group. Not peaceful people genocide'd by violent invaders.
It's still a genocide.
There's no other way you can come to the conclusion that native American civilisations were as good or evolved as European ones.
Which European ones? Cause all of them mogged nothern European civilizations.
No, it isn't. There are more native Americans in the US today than there were then Europeans arrived. Largely because of European medicine and civilisation, which native Americans have leached off.
And who told you that? The colonizers the same people who came here to steal their lands.
And? That's what everyone did. Britain was colonised by the Romans for centuries. And benefited from it.
Roman colonization was alot different they were a multicultural empire who were alot more tolerant of others compared to northern European colonizers.
And? Who cured every disease since? Europeans. Native Americans would still be relying on their voodoo to treat polio and smallpox without Europeans.
They wouldn't have to treat it if Europeans had never bought it with them.
They had wars like everyone else. After which the British mostly left them alone and they had agreements in place as to which land each could have. And the British facilitated peace agreements between the tribes. Don't pick fights with superior armies is a good life lesson.
Oh yes we all know how good Brits were. Not total savages at all.
If you think their culture is better, why aren't you living it?
Cause they didn't forced their culture upon me.
Native Americans have average IQs in the 70s and terrible outcomes for education, poverty and crime.
IQ has a very high correlation with socioeconomic conditions.
In what way is their culture/civilisation better?
In what way stealing and colonizing is a better culture?

The Roman Empire predates those fairly basic stone structures by about 700 years, buddy boy. Also, I thought we were talking about North America.
It's still a genocide.
It isn't.
Which European ones? Cause all of them mogged nothern European civilizations.
Roman and British.
Roman colonization was alot different they were a multicultural empire who were alot more tolerant of others compared to northern European colonizers.
British colonisation was extremely benign and "multicultural"-- colonisation is, by definition, multicultural. Unless you're settling and wiping everybody out. The Romans killed about an 8th of Britain's population conquering it.
They wouldn't have to treat it if Europeans had never bought it with them.
Europeans had the stronger immune system, evidently. Darwinism.
Oh yes we all know how good Brits were. Not total savages at all.
Correct.
Cause they didn't forced their culture upon me.
But it's a superior culture.
IQ has a very high correlation with socioeconomic conditions.
Yeah, higher IQs lead to higher socioeconomic conditions.
In what way stealing and colonizing is a better culture?
Every culture steals and colonised. Some cultures just don't have the wherewithal to do it effectively. Better cultures do.

The Roman Empire predates those fairly basic stone structures by about 700 years, buddy boy. Also, I thought we were talking about North America.
Mexico is in North America
It isn't.
:feelsclown:
Roman and British.
Fair enough
British colonisation was extremely benign and "multicultural"-- colonisation is, by definition, multicultural. Unless you're settling and wiping everybody out.
British colonialist weren't as tolerant of other cultures and traditions as Romans.
That's what happened in America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
The Romans killed about an 8th of Britain's population conquering it.
Ok, it Europeans fighting eachother what does it have to do with colonising other continents and wiping out their entire populations.
Europeans had the stronger immune system, evidently. Darwinism.
Are you stupid? Those diseases were in Europe ofcoucrse they will become immune to it after a certain time.
Irish and Bengal genocide were all rainbows and sunshine right.
But it's a superior culture.
There's no superior culture.
Yeah, higher IQs lead to higher socioeconomic conditions.
Better socioeconomic conditions leads to higher IQ.
Every culture steals and colonised. Some cultures just don't have the wherewithal to do it effectively. Better cultures do.
Some culture are full of thieves and looters and others aren't, that doesn't sound very superior.

kinky headed brown mutts. guns and cRAP music with some ebonics/latinx language.
Every time ethnics come it , it makes a once white place uglier.

London used to be better looking without all the gooks and shitskins. People on the Paris transit used to look nice. Now its full of niggers and Arabs, who are generally ugly.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

No doubt non-whites are significantly uglier. Only a SJW would deny this.

yep, I dont understand why Americans complain about immigration, America was built on immigrants. Almost every single person in America is there due to immigration except for the natives
Said the black nigger

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere.
So? Why do you care? Because those females still wouldn’t want anything to do with you because they think you’re ugly as fuck, which is why you’re on here rotting with the Indians and ricecels that you hate so much :feelskek:

IMG 5533

I'm willing to bet my life that I'm whiter than you. Also Albanians aren't seen as white kek
Come in discord for skin reveals @Ron.Belgrade will be as a refree so you wont fake it