Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over for ghostskins in the US

Come in discord for skin reveals @Ron.Belgrade will be as a refree so you wont fake it
skintone doesn't mean much, you can have pale skin but poop hair and poop eyes

Come in discord for skin reveals @Ron.Belgrade will be as a refree so you wont fake it
@Fatass3000 he will mog you i swear, puppeter is even whiter than me

@Fatass3000 he will mog you i swear, puppeter is even whiter than me
if he doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes then doubt it. I'm pale as shit with blonde hair, blonde beard and grey eyes.

skintone doesn't mean much, you can have pale skin but poop hair and poop eyes
Ah @Ron.Belgrade he changed the topic from skin doesn't matter to im not white
Also nobody considers gayreeks white either
Ive seen gayreek tourists irl and they are tanned red or straight up gypsies ancient greeks are extinct

So? Why do you care? Because those females still wouldn’t want anything to do with you because they think you’re ugly as fuck, which is why you’re on here rotting with the Indians and ricecels that you hate so much :feelskek:

View attachment 1087994
That might be true, but imagine if all of Europe looked like India, Pakistan or China. I simply do not want to see white Europeans go extinct and Europeans be replaced by ugly shitskins.

Even if women would not fuck me, its not a good reason to want the entire European people to be replaced by ugly, shitskins , chinks and gooks.

Its not about me, or that foids choose to not fuck me-its about the European, white people going extinct.

How would you feel if a thug family comes to your house beat the shit out of you and rape you. Start living in your house and force you out. Would you still think it's okay cause they are stronger
hes a retard stormfrontcel what do you expect lol

That might be true, but imagine if all of Europe looked like India, Pakistan or China. I simply do not want to see white Europeans go extinct and Europeans be replaced by ugly shitskins.

Even if women would not fuck me, its not a good reason to want the entire European people to be replaced by ugly, shitskins , chinks and gooks.

Its not about me, or that foids choose to not fuck me-its about the European, white people going extinct.
If you still insist on simping for cumskins who view you as a subhuman and have ostracised you, then you’re acting like a cuck

If you still insist on simping for cumskins who view you as a subhuman and have ostracised you, then you’re acting like a cuck
All these shitskin and chink incels tell white incels to not care about the white race. Just because some people won't fuck me, does not mean I want the entire western Europe to look as ugly and depressing as the middle east , India or Africa.

I can't think of a single good thing that could come out of the entire Europe looking as ugly as the middle east and Africa.