Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for incels.is modcels

@TheProphetMuscle no gf for you inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Goodbye, holes...

It would be trivial to fake a screenshot
Isis

The mods are holding out on her nudes :dafuckfeels:

@TheProphetMuscle what is this?

Just to clear up any confusion. This user was NOT allowed in the site

A boy named George stated his emotion was "Kiwi" during his last day of group therapy...this boy fawned over Shannon Rose.

Would the user have been allowed if she agreed to be your girlfriend and you both lived happily ever after?

Bored, why not?
Sure buddy, sure.

That wasn't just you being desperate and making the user-base look like pathetic flip floppers.

As if anybody would buy that excuse after all the desperation posts like this on discord that we've seen screenshots of.

This fucking forum dude :feelskek:. Does it require an above average IQ to understand what the position/title of "Moderator" represents and how you should carry yourself?

Because I think an average IQ should be more than enough.

I think @TheProphetMuscle was just taking the piss to be honest.

Sure buddy, sure.

That wasn't just you being desperate and making the user-base look like pathetic flip floppers.

As if anybody would buy that excuse after all the desperation posts like this on discord that we've seen screenshots of.

This fucking forum dude :feelskek:. Does it require an above average IQ to understand what the position/title of "Moderator" represents and how you should carry yourself?

Because I think an average IQ should be more than enough.
I was just bored and kinda fucking around. Obviously there’s no way me and that applicant I know nothing about who’s probably hundreds or thousands of miles would ever go out.
But yea it’s kinda embarrassing and looks bad

I was just bored and kinda fucking around. Obviously there’s no way me and that applicant I know nothing about who’s probably hundreds or thousands of miles would ever go out.
But yea it’s kinda embarrassing and looks bad

Yea I just was bored and bullshitting around with some random applicantion that said female, but still it is pretty embarrassing
Why would you be embarassed like some cuck? Was based of you to ask this of a seemingly female account.

If they refuse to date the mods they are volcels and can't empathize w/ us

Female applicants who agreed to date one of the mods vetting them should be allowed as members

Why would you be embarassed like some cuck? Was based of you to ask this of a seemingly female account.

If they refuse to date the mods they are volcels and can't empathize w/ us

Female applicants who agreed to date one of the mods vetting them should be allowed as members
Im really glad some people are on my side. Thanks Wiz. Btw, ok

@Ritalincel @turbocuckcel_7000 @iamsubhuman check this lol

file_791464.gif

You have got to be fucking kidding me man.

How the fuck did they create an account on Reddit with that level of intelligence and awareness? With help from one of their special ed counselors or something?
Imagine how they will react when they suddenly see there are websites that don't end with .com:shock::shock:
magic