Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for incels.is modcels

This is just sad, I guess this just gives them more social validation. Bravo! :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I was just bored and kinda fucking around. Obviously there’s no way me and that applicant I know nothing about who’s probably hundreds or thousands of miles would ever go out.
But yea it’s kinda embarrassing and looks bad
Don’t mind him or ever take him seriously.

He’s a contrarian dickhead whose purpose here has always been to troll everyone by taking contrarian stances on literally everything and especially the staff so as to try constantly to undermine us.

For example if your post had gone the other way and the IT cunt was complaining that you didn’t ask her out ol @BlkPillPres here would be busy quickly constructing a five page essay on why you and the rest of us will never get laid and are all cucks ie heres how his post would likely start:

Blkpillpress said:
Prime example bros amirite? No guts to even ask a bitch out! Oh this site…is it a wonder everyone here is a perma virgin? :feelskek:

So yeah there’s a reason this dickhead is the most hated and ignored user on the website and it has nothing to do with ever saying anything useful or in good faith, so please once again don’t let yourself be troubled by any of the nonsense of which he spews forth of great amount, much like a raging volcano of assholedom. :feelshehe:

Last edited:

He’s a contrarian dickhead whose purpose here has always been to troll everyone by taking contrarian stances on literally everything and especially the staff so as to try constantly to undermine us.

For example if your post had gone the other way and the IT cunt was complaining that you didn’t ask her out ol @BlkPillPres here would be busy quickly constructing a five page essay on why you and the rest of us will never get laid and are all cucks ie heres how his post would likely start:

So yeah there’s a reason this dickhead is the most hated and ignored user on the website and it has nothing to do with ever saying anything useful or in good faith, so please once again don’t let yourself be troubled by any of the nonsense of which he spews forth of great amount, much like a raging volcano of assholedom. :feelshehe:
Who are you again?, I can't remember you.

He actually wants an obese screenshot tranny hole? :fuk:

What inkeldom does to a mf

Average redditor iq
Ig studymaxxing does wonders bro
AHAHHAHA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
how does that room temperature IQ bluepiller even wipe his own ass without assistance?

YOu mIss EveRy ShOT yOU donT Take!!:foidSoy::soy::soy::feels:

Yea I just was bored and bullshitting around with some random applicantion that said female, but still it is pretty embarrassing
ok but what was her response though. did she accept? reject? screech at you and call you a creep for daring to ask a foid out as an ugly male?

I remember posting that jews and women are both destroying humanity and he started lambasting me telling me that women are the sole issue of the modern world and jews arent doing anything to destroy us :feelskek: i just remembered this is the same guy

IMG 20220517 010203

Yeah tbh why is @TheProphetMuscle no longer a mod :cryfeels:
He just needed a break is all. :feelsthink:

He can come back and be a mod anytime he feels he’s ready again if ever. :feelsokman:

A good approach to this situation. When a situation is desperate, is not a bad idea to make these questions randomly to females that may come in contact with you or jokingly request something, like about licking feet or being a girlfriend.

We did it boys, we just bullied a mod out of his job :feelzez:

The mods are holding out on her nudes :dafuckfeels:
Not surprising and the trucels are banned or forgotten. Is this place a Jewish subplot to control incels I wonder:lul:

My interest lies solely in the camel

@TheProphetMuscle has ascended with the IT whore.

He just needed a break is all. :feelsthink:

He can come back and be a mod anytime he feels he’s ready again if ever. :feelsokman:
I'm available if you need someone to fill in for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back