Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ovER for scootercels. Take the scooterpill

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I saw some crazy shit today

I saw a thugmaxed richmaxed zoomermaxed normie with a stacylite on a scooter cuddling with her on said scooter while a subfive was scooting behind them he might also be non NT from the way he acted.
I can't really elaborate on what happened but they scooted around for a while and it was clear they were a "friendgroup" with the sub5 being the 3rd wheel on the bike. Brutal how someone can do this to himself.

Also saw some guy 30 years or so being petted by his gf in public like pat on the head and the guy did some autistic smile

why humiliate yourself so much

I saw some crazy shit today

I saw a thugmaxed richmaxed zoomermaxed normie with a stacylite on a scooter cuddling with her on said scooter while a subfive was scooting behind them he might also be non NT from the way he acted.
I can't really elaborate on what happened but they scooted around for a while and it was clear they were a "friendgroup" with the sub5 being the 3rd wheel on the bike. Brutal how someone can do this to himself.

Also saw some guy 30 years or so being petted by his gf in public like pat on the head and the guy did some autistic smile
Normie not even a plus 8?