Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for the U.S. Math Olympiad Team

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Math olympiad 2019 900x600 min

Wouldn't be surprised if they all posted here or will post here in the future. Although the white guy will likely SEAmaxx. The rest of them will only get female attention when they betabuxx in their 30s or 40s. They are all certainly virgins and will be for the foreseeable future.

View attachment 628967

Wouldn't be surprised if they all posted here or will post here in the future. Although the white guy will likely SEAmaxx. The rest of them will only get female attention when they betabuxx in their 30s or 40s. They are all certainly virgins and will be for the foreseeable future.
I used to be in these competitions befoe

:feelshaha:muh, intellegience :foidSoy:

All this effort and studying just to earn 1/100 of what chad influencer earns on top of being incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

High iq is the most useless trait on the planet i swear
based, just neetmaxx, I used to take place on these competitions, now I'm virgin 22 year old I don't see the point

All this effort and studying just to earn 1/100 of what chad influencer earns on top of being incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope, they would be in a much worse situation if they weren't geniuses

Jfl, an "influencer" isn't even a real job

My iq is 145
Doubt.

So instead of making 30k a year these niggas will make 80k a year

GUESS WHAT ITS STILL A FUCKING PEON

I never saw a nerd on a lambo or a bugatti, it’s always the same influencer/trust fund baby chads

Keep coping niggas are peons in 2022 on top of being sub5 ugly incels, ovER for them and their iq won’t do shit:society::society::society:
They will be making much more than 80k a year, I assure you, those guys are extemely smart.

Almost all billionaires are near genius level and IQ correlates with income.

Famous ''influencers'' are the exception among rich people, not the rule, while high IQ is the rule among them

Last edited:
I’m smarter than these niggas i just act stupid because its funni xD I’m actually 145 iq smart boi:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: im kikecel nigga it only makes sense:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Get rank <100 in the USAMO then, that's what 145 IQ people are capable of!

“I’m attracted to intelligence tee hee” :foidSoy:

yeah no shit a bunch of subhumans. coping with math is a lost cause but i'm still going to do it. i have to compensate.
X(phantom447)÷38+6 solve for X

X=It’s over

We live in a dysgenic world. These geeks will be lucky if they average to breed a single child in their lives. Meanwhile 80 IQ Chad and Tyrone will reproduce dozens of children. The higher your IQ the less likely you will reproduce. Eventually civilization will collapse and humans will return to the wild

Nothing statistically inaccurate.

Some slut earns double of that just showing her ass on Only Fans

The one white guy mogs them all even here :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
We live in a dysgenic world. These geeks will be lucky if they average to breed a single child in their lives. Meanwhile 80 IQ Chad and Tyrone will reproduce dozens of children. The higher your IQ the less likely you will reproduce. Eventually civilization will collapse and humans will return to the wild
How many math olympiads has this gentleman ever won (or even competed in)

Download

>makes 600k a year
>lives in VENEZUELA of all places

Using my superior 145 iq :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: smart boi gigabrain I ASSURE you this is a LARP and the picture is fake, no one making these amounts of cash will live in fucking VENEZUELA an actual 3rd world shithole where niggas starve to death and shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: bitch is trolling ya all
Actually lives in venezuela? You have a proof :lul:

I thought that shit was photoshopped or inspect elemented from the start!

You can't be high IQ and attractive

View attachment 628967

I hope they all join so we can come together with ideas about how to build a rocket that can travel to another galaxy so we can ascend with green skinned big booty alien bitches :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

She was doxxed long time ago ask any oldfags here they will confirm bitch is from venezuela
Then I guess it was actually 600,000 Bolivares! :feelshaha::feelshaha:

IMG 20220619 092130

That white guy is a legit chad slayer compared to the rest of them. He can score with plenty of nerdy noodlewhores or white foids.

@starcrapoo how many math contests did you win

That white guy is a legit chad slayer compared to the rest of them. He can score with plenty of nerdy noodlewhores or white foids.
yup this happens all the time. i observe it at my university; white normies/incel tier guys escaping by the skin of their teeth thanks to being white, end up with nerdy cs noodles.

yup this happens all the time. i observe it at my university; white normies/incel tier guys escaping by the skin of their teeth thanks to being white, end up with nerdy cs noodles.
I get virgin vibes from his pic TBH

this is the thing i dont think they CAN BE uber high iq, i think they all have and must have high iq eg 120-140, but if they are sperging out in one area to the complete and utter detriment in EVERY OTHER AREA OF LIFE YOU SIMPLY CANNOT BE A BONA FIDE GENIUS IQ

YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO SEE THE WOOD FOR THE TREES IF YOU ARE TRULY HIGH IQ AND SEE YOU ARE TRAPPED IN A GAME NOT WORTH PLAYING IF THEY ARE SPERGING OUT IN MATHS COMPETITIONS AND ROTE LEARNING EQUATIONS ETC.

there is such a small network effect of them getting THAT PROFICIENT AT MATHS COMPETITIONS IT BECOMES A SELF MADE PRISON, THEY LOSE IN EVERY OTHER AREA DUE TO THE SHEER TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO THIS ONE NON TRANSFERABLE SKILL.

This has to be a limitation of intellect as intellect is not just one area BUT AN EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING OF THE BRAIN THAT CAN BE TRANSFERRED INTO EVERY AREA OF LIFE EG DECISION MAKING, PLANNING, LEARNING SKILLS ,MEMORY, VERBAL IQ VISUAL IQ, REASONING, ETC ETC
MATHS MERELY ENCAPSULATES 20% OF LESS OF THESE SKILLS

if they are diverting all their effort into this one area of maths for me THEY AUTOMATICALLY GO TO 0 IN PLANNING, DECISION MAKING, REASONING. AS THEY CANNOT PROJECT THAT EVEN IF THEY GET TO NUMBER 1 IN THIS AREA, NOTHING HAPPENS, THEY DONT GET RICHER THEY DONT GET STATUS THEIR SITUATION IS LITERALLY LARGELY UNCHANGED, THEN NEXT YEAR SOMEONE ELSE WINS AND THEY GET UTTERLY FORGOTTEN.

If they were geniuses with a Executive high intellect they would REASON THAT THIS IS LARGELY A WASTE OF TIME, and go full CUUCKABORG AND USE THEIR INTELLECT TO MAKE THE NEXT STEM BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCT OR DESIGN, OR MEDICAL DEVICE, OR PROCEDURE OR OR OR OR THESE HAVE MUCH HIGHER CHANCES OF ASCENSION IN A NETWORK OF DIFFERENT AREAS OTHER THAN MUH I WON MATHS.

Last edited:
this is the thing i dont think they CAN BE uber high iq, i think they all have and must have high iq eg 120-140, but if they are sperging out in one area to the complete and utter detriment in EVERY OTHER AREA OF LIFE YOU SIMPLY CANNOT BE A BONA FIDE GENIUS IQ

YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO SEE THE WOOD FOR THE TREES IF YOU ARE TRULY HIGH IQ AND SEE YOU ARE TRAPPED IN A GAME NOT WORTH PLAYING IF THEY ARE SPERGING OUT IN MATHS COMPETITIONS AND ROTE LEARNING EQUATIONS ETC.

there is such a small network effect of them getting THAT PROFICIENT AT MATHS COMPETITIONS IT BECOMES A SELF MADE PRISON, THEY LOSE IN EVERY OTHER AREA DUE TO THE SHEER TIME AND EFFORT PUT INTO THIS ONE NON TRANSFERABLE SKILL.

This has to be a limitation of intellect as intellect is not just one area BUT AN EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING OF THE BRAIN THAT CAN BE TRANSFERRED INTO EVERY AREA OF LIFE EG DECISION MAKING, PLANNING, LEARNING SKILLS ,MEMORY, VERBAL IQ VISUAL IQ, REASONING, ETC ETC

if they are diverting all their effort into this one area of maths for me THEY AUTOMATICALLY GO TO 0 IN PLANNING, DECISION MAKING, REASONING. AS THEY CANNOT PROJECT THAT EVEN IF THEY GET TO NUMBER 1 IN THIS AREA, NOTHING HAPPENS, THEY DONT GET RICHER THEY DONT GET STATUS THEIR SITUATION IS LITERALLY LARGELY UNCHANGED, THEN NEXT YEAR SOMEONE ELSE WINS AND THEY GET UTTERLY FORGOTTEN.

If they were geniuses with a Executive high intellect they would REASON THAT THIS IS LARGELY A WASTE OF TIME, and go full CUUCKABORG AND USE THEIR INTELLECT TO MAKE THE NEXT STEM BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCT OR DESIGN, OR MEDICAL DEVICE, OR PROCEDURE OR OR OR OR THESE HAVE MUCH HIGHER CHANCES OF ASCENSION IN A NETWORK OF DIFFERENT AREAS OTHER THAN MUH I WON MATHS.
This is pretty high IQ

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Fucking useless idiot high iq trucels in denial

the white guy will be able to betabux a hag in 10 years after hes careermaxxed. none of them will outearn chad though.

They are the 6 best high schoolers in math of the country, that's far rarer than someone with an IQ of 130.

They are easily on the 150-170 range, as most IMO winners are above that and the USA team tends scores well.

That's false, scoring well on IMO will exponentially increase their chances of getting into an IVY league and making hundreds of thousands, so they for sure have planning

Last edited:
the white guy will be able to betabux a hag in 10 years after hes careermaxxed. none of them will outearn chad though.
I suspect they will all be high earners, so they'll all be able to eventually be able to beta bux. But they will be virgins until their wedding night when they lose their virginity at 34 years old in nonenthusiastic starfish sex with a wife who's only there for the money.