Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over if this isnt your eyes

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
70e10966 dcc9 4593 91eb 9d9232f20335 2408032463

What I would give for eyes like that: My eye-area is pretty shit & constantly having dark bags under them even if I don't drink, smoke weed, eat healthy, and stick to a solid sleep schedule.

Eye-area is one of the most important things when it comes to attraction. If you have an eye area like this, you cannot be Incel unless you have some serious flaws: Under 5'7, very shit jawline/chin, very crooked/deformed nose, etc.

Your eye area (Imo) is most important and lower third is second. Your eyes can make or break your face (especially eye color which can add onto attraction).

What I would give for eyes like that: My eye-area is pretty shit & constantly having dark bags under them even if I don't drink, smoke weed, eat healthy, and stick to a solid sleep schedule.

Eye-area is one of the most important things when it comes to attraction. If you have an eye area like this, you cannot be Incel unless you have some serious flaws: Under 5'7, very shit jawline/chin, very crooked/deformed nose, etc.
David Gandy on the bottom of the picture has a big nose and big ears but he makes up for it with his godly bone structure and sex appeal.

Your eye area (Imo) is most important and lower third is second.
Valid point.
Your eyes can make or break your face
Agreed, I have seen some guys(such as a co-worker) who would be absolute moggers if they had better eye areas. The co-worker I mentioned is 6'2, has a good jawline, hairline, etc. but has very average normie-looking eyes. If he had eyes like these, he would mog 90% of guys I see.
(especially eye color which can add onto attraction).
Eye-color is cope, shape matters way more.

Eye shape and eye color are very important. To me, it is over for both

my eyes are fine but my eyelids and eye area look very normal. Not super bug eyed but not chad eyed either

Every aspect of my face is subhuman