Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Rehab room's video on brotherhood and male friendship opened my eyes

Futurecell

Futurecell

Recruit
★★
It's all competition, the niggas I hangout with hate me, I never knew why, but now I know, have you ever seen hate in your friend's eyes?

Men go to wars with each other. Of course men don't get along.

True friendship can only exist among HTN+

he is coping tbh. “I didn’t want any friends anyways because they’re just competition and secretly trying to mog me”.

I think its important to remember that the natural increase of competition due to hypergamy and hoeflation will actually drive brotherhood downwards.

The overall message is true however male friendships have statisitically been on the down turn, so its increasingly rarer to have these real bonds.

It's similar to everything really, everythings gotten shittier, our money is subject to inflation, degrees become increasingly worthless, female hypergamy becomes increasingly worse and the male friendship is just another hit taken in the last couple decades because this world just genuinely sucks now despite all the awesome technological advancements and standard of living we didnt have a century ago.

OP are you really an incel. Make a post and share your story with us

Men go to wars with each other. Of course men don't get along.
I ain't going to flex and say I already knew it , but now I know, they just hate each other, they are just looking for an opportunity to mog each other

It's all competition, the niggas I hangout with hate me, I never knew why, but now I know, have you ever seen hate in your friend's eyes?
Some of them used to "bully " me for impressing a chick that they never fucked anyway
It was like a switch, when she was away my friend turned normal to me

he is coping tbh. “I didn’t want any friends anyways because they’re just competition and secretly trying to mog me”.
even if you are right, anything you say automatically loses 50% credibality because youre jewish

he missed with that one tbh rare

Some of them used to "bully " me for impressing a chick that they never fucked anyway
It was like a switch, when she was away my friend turned normal to me
haha lol , just stay away from them or bully them back, yesterday a nigger was acting all macho and shit when he saw a girl lol she didn't even gave a shit about him

How can it exist only for them? I don't understand.
Because they dont have to compete and jestermax to get foids, unlike sub7 men who would throw their best friend under the bus to get a crumb of pussy

I dont have friends

I dont have friends
Sandniggercel

just stay away from them
Yep during that period of time I stayed away from my friends , so I didn't see the girl.
Probably this behavior was evolved for this, so I don't see the girl and there is less competition.
But of course in modern day is useless since they don't get to fuck and probably when I wasn't there they bullied each others.
It has becomed an inferior behavior, better to have a good relationship with your friends

He's a good guy

rehab room has good blackpill content

Ok nigger, how is he coping when I came to the same conclusion a year before his video, I cut all my shit friends off over the last 2 years and I have no more drama. The police don't bother me anymore. I don't get disrespected regularly anymore. I don't get lied to by weak faggots anymore. I just do things I want to on my own time and worry Bout myself now. All I need Is money and I will never look at friends again .

He was right to some degree. I don't like making friends with people taller than myself but I can make friends with people around my height or shorter. I also noticed, many of you probably have, that the moment a girl is involved, things might go south.

Ok nigger, how is he coping when I came to the same conclusion a year before his video, I cut all my shit friends off over the last 2 years and I have no more drama. The police don't bother me anymore. I don't get disrespected regularly anymore. I don't get lied to by weak faggots anymore. I just do things I want to on my own time and worry Bout myself now. All I need Is money and I will never look at friends again .
Coming to the same conclusion doesn’t mean it’s true. Humans are social beings so friendship is important. Thinking humans are all individualists when it comes to social relationships (just like in relationship) is just not true. You just had bad friends, which is pretty common especially in urban environments.

I noticed it years ago when I was a teenager. Didn't you notice how your friends suddenly treat you like shit, trying to show off when there's a foid with them that they like. They will ditch you the second that they get a whiff of pussy.

Last edited:
ban this NT idiot

Coming to the same conclusion doesn’t mean it’s true. Humans are social beings so friendship is important. Thinking humans are all individualists when it comes to social relationships (just like in relationship) is just not true. You just had bad friends, which is pretty common especially in urban environments.
Stfu postmaxxer faggot you don't know shit

I’m not a postmaxxer, I probably have less than 100 posts in the sewers.
I don't care man you have a blue pill view on life no friends give a fuck about you they use you for mutual benefit or even one sided benefit once that benefit stops the friendship stops is just classic normies manipulation it's very difficult to find a real friend and every friend even a real friend has a limit and a price and once you hit the limit or can't pay the price they stop being your friend. I've seen it repeatedly not just in my life.

I don't care man you have a blue pill view on life no friends give a fuck about you they use you for mutual benefit or even one sided benefit once that benefit stops the friendship stops is just classic normies manipulation it's very difficult to find a real friend and every friend even a real friend has a limit and a price and once you hit the limit or can't pay the price they stop being your friend. I've seen it repeatedly not just in my life.
It’s not bluepilled, it’s just not coping and autistically applying the same principle when it doesn’t make sense. If you have trouble making and keeping friends, it’s mostly a result of luck and being NT.

It’s not bluepilled, it’s just not coping and autistically applying the same principle when it doesn’t make sense. If you have trouble making and keeping friends, it’s mostly a result of luck and being NT.
Ok normie nigger if you have so many friends why are you even here go ask them to set you up with a bitch

Ok normie nigger if you have so many friends why are you even here go ask them to set you up with a bitch
I’m autistic so that’s why I have trouble making friends. And having a friend group won’t help you get laid if you are ugly, since you will get rejected. Maybe social proof might give you a minor halo but I doubt it would help a truecel.

I’m autistic so that’s why I have trouble making friends. And having a friend group won’t help you get laid if you are ugly, since you will get rejected. Maybe social proof might give you a minor halo but I doubt it would help a truecel.
So you don't even know shit then why are you acting like you saw the opposite to what I said stfu cunt

I can’t stand his accent

I noticed it years ago when I was a teenager. Didn't you notice how your friends suddenly treat you like shit, trying to show off when there's a foid with them that they like. They will ditch you the second that they get a whiff of pussy.
As an oldcel I hate to agree but this has kind of been my experience. I have exactly one male friend I trust not to fuck me over like that and even he can get a bit competitive if he's with a woman.