Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Overlord movie - small foid leads a bunch of men into Nazi base....

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
its not supposed to be an accurate portrayal of WW2 since its got zombies but like all movies and video game these days pushing strong females you have a female who fights off one soldier and stops fighting when surrounded then leads them into a nazi base and outsmarts the Nazi's

OVL 24051R 1 1541718519

streamed it free on movie site, was shit quality but watchable

They are coping women never gonna be as strong as men

They are coping women never gonna be as strong as men

i think the cuck outbreak is because of the movies and games pushing strong women though so it does work, they won't be physically stronger than men without taking testosterone but cucks will still behave and act inferior because of the brainwashing

lmao those white guys wouldn’t have let that black dude be in their squad. Army was completely segregated during WWII.

i watched this in cinema. the nigga character was such a cuck, tried to fuck up the mission to save the french thots brother who no one gives a shit about

Foids like usual ruin everything, cringe cunts

Saw it. There's a scene in the movie of an officer trying to rape her.... by eating her cunt. :feelskek:

can't believe this is the 1st thread we have with Overlord in title, fucking pathetic