Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming OW2 Thread (Overwatch)

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

hi

Thoughts on the the new OW2? Ive been playing it a bit and its really fun, but it just feels like an update to OW, I dont understand why it has to be a separate game.

Copy and paste game to drain money from the few people who still play it

Didn't it use to be free? And aren't there some ridiculously expensive skins?
overwatch cost money, overwatch 2 is free. I think the ow2 beta costed money.
If you get ow2 right now, you have to actually unlock most of the characters, but if you bought ow originally you get all the characters already unlocked. So its literally just an update to ow because it transfer all your stuff over (and they closed the ow servers)

overwatch cost money, overwatch 2 is free. I think the ow2 beta costed money.
If you get ow2 right now, you have to actually unlock most of the characters, but if you bought ow originally you get all the characters already unlocked. So its literally just an update to ow because it transfer all your stuff over (and they closed the ow servers)
whats better in ow2 compared to ow1

as I said, its basically just an update sooo normal things you would expect a major update to improve. Runs better, graphics are better, they added new characters but because they are new they are kind of broken and needs to be nerfed, business as usual.

as I said, its basically just an update sooo normal things you would expect a major update to improve. Runs better, graphics are better, they added new characters but because they are new they are kind of broken and needs to be nerfed, business as usual.
Strange, they could do it in old version... well, im not a dev, so i will not go and try to comprehend why they did that

Blizzard makes millions, and dumb people do not make that kind of money, so if they done that - means there is a meaning for doing this

Strange, they could do it in old version... well, im not a dev, so i will not go and try to comprehend why they did that

Blizzard makes millions, and dumb people do not make that kind of money, so if they done that - means there is a meaning for doing this
I am 99% sure it was done just to revive the games playerbase, which is fair.

Soundeffects, UI, Gameplay (5v5, less shields, reworked heroes), Maps
The game turned out absolutely amazing, the only thing that ruins it a bit is the ridiculous Battlepass + Shop + Microtransactions

What's kinda annoying is that the people who now bitch about the free to play + microtransaction model are the same people who probably already have thousands of dollars in LoL and Fortnite skins.

I'm a GM Winston one-trick

Not giving those jews my phone number just to play