Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Own Your Face"

yes, own the face that made me never be able to have a wife/gf that is attracted to me and want to be with me.
Fuck that bullshit.

I keep seeing that video and jordan cuckerson videos loaded in the autoplay sidebar when I watch blackpill content. It's like gaslighting and just be positive brainwashing.

There's no face for your face

I keep seeing that video and jordan cuckerson videos loaded in the autoplay sidebar when I watch blackpill content. It's like gaslighting and just be positive brainwashing.
Yeah basically the "They have it so bad and are still positive about life." stuff. I can't blame him for coping.

From what I've heard about peterson, all the anti benzo OD stuff he's been put through has almost fried his brains out.

He's not even unattractive. He looks like an ork, and plenty of foids fetishize that.

How the fuck is that guy married?

1 outlier doesn't disprove the blackpill, nor does it make the rest of our experiences invalid.

"This one guy out of millions did it bro so you must be able to"

tbh
v4h8oq8z8yx41.png