Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Owning up to my most fakecel moment ever I just randomly thought of

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Ban me :chad::banhammer:
Basically one time I was walking to my lockers at school and goofing around with my friends.
I was goofing around so I accidentally touched this tall white foids butt for a second.
She turned around and was smiling and then she turned away, I thought I was FUCKED at the moment. Since ironically this happened shortly after another incident where I touched a foid in the lockers and she screamed bloody murder.
Can read that story above. But I was scared I would get labelled a creep that touched girls randomly.
Maybe she was just smiling because she was talking to her friends so her smile carried over as she turned around or maybe she thought I was one of the chads in the year level or something then she turned around and saw it was me.
Luckily how it played out was that she did not care and it was like no one noticed.
I have actually accidentally touched a foids butt like this twice in school :feelsohh:

Ban me :chad::banhammer:
Basically one time I was walking to my lockers at school and goofing around with my friends.
I was goofing around so I accidentally touched this tall white foids butt for a second.
She turned around and was smiling and then she turned away, I thought I was FUCKED at the moment. Since ironically this happened shortly after another incident where I touched a foid in the lockers and she screamed bloody murder.
Can read that story above. But I was scared I would get labelled a creep that touched girls randomly.
Maybe she was just smiling because she was talking to her friends so her smile carried over as she turned around or maybe she thought I was one of the chads in the year level or something then she turned around and saw it was me.
Luckily how it played out was that she did not care and it was like no one noticed.
I have actually accidentally touched a foids butt like this twice in school :feelsohh:
lol good job making her smile
not saying mine here as I don't want another warning added to my level

Joined Aug 24, 2023

lol good job making her smile
not saying mine here as I don't want another warning added to my level
Lol well I am on 20% warning rn until november 1st
Idk if it was even me that made her smile, she was already smiling as she turned around, maybe she knew it was me behind because I was talking idk I was expecting to be made fun of or something idk she always struck me as kind of odd anyway.

Lol well I am on 20% warning rn until november 1st
Idk if it was even me that made her smile, she was already smiling as she turned around, maybe she knew it was me behind because I was talking idk I was expecting to be made fun of or something idk she always struck me as kind of odd anyway.
Where to see if you warnings? Do you get a notification?

Where to see if you warnings? Do you get a notification?

Just click on your name

I can only imagine the veritable stream of shit, piss, and tears if I asked the admins to reinstate all my posts, and you weird newgens that masturbate over post counts for some reason, realize that I have at least 10k+ posts :feelskek:

go fondle your transgender friends in sewer faggot

I can only imagine the veritable stream of shit, piss, and tears if I asked the admins to reinstate all my posts, and you weird newgens that masturbate over post counts for some reason, realize that I have at least 10k+ posts :feelskek:

go fondle your transgender friends in sewer faggot
Just curious what would you estimate it to be. Id argue postcount maters to an extent if some account is a couple years old and is still GrAY that's kind of suspicious outside of that irrelevant I only postmaxxed for the sake of getting wizard rank here to coincide with it IRL then found it kind of addicting tbh. I will say your post count is exceptionally low for a 2018cel even removing my sewer posts I'd still have 6-7k posts minimum.

Last edited: