Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pagan hate thread

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

Pagan cringe

Let's start with you kek

Those guys who LARP about believing in Norse mythology are truly the most cringe of all.

i dont believe in any religion but paganism is especially funny to me. they don't even know how their ancestors worshipped since nothing really got written down so its all by ear and what they want to do.
go onto pagan subreddits and relish in the soy, it is now a bunch of fags and trannies giving le offering to le gods

Those guys who LARP about believing in Norse mythology are truly the most cringe of all.
watches vikings once, gets an ugly haircut and starts believing in le gods of muh ancestors

We'll extract more later.

Still better than organised religions.
All of them claim their peaceful but committed atrocious shit in the past and in the current for no reason other than hatred.

Still better than organised religions.
All of them claim their peaceful but committed atrocious shit in the past and in the current for no reason other than hatred.
:feelstastyman:

do what ever feels good, becasue if it feels good, it must be good

incredibly based TPD