Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pajeet contaminates pristine lake

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★

@PLA1092 I know you filthy hindus shit and piss in the ganges and then worship it but please refrain from your spreading your curry diseases in the holy land of Islam

please refrain from your spreading your curry diseases in the holy land of Islam
Why are these polluting diease-spreading pests even allowed to step foot in any country ?

Why are these polluting diease-spreading pests even allowed to step foot in any country ?
I agree curry rats like @PLA1092 need to be deported from Canada and killed en masse in gas chambers

I agree curry rats like @PLA1092 need to be deported from Canada and killed en masse in gas chambers
Easiest solution by far is to engineer a superspreader, highly contagious virus that kills curries with a morality rate of 80% to 90%. Then we can carpet bomb the rest out of existence. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Pajeets when you tell them to use the toilet, stop eating curry and take a shower.

IMG 1598

Curries are beneath incels.
I agree not because of subhumanity but because of population size. There’s some that I met that were not low sentient tho.

Beautiful river, I don't understand why this jeet is getting off on breaking afghan laws does, is there an indian afghan rivalry that I don't know about

Last edited:
View attachment 917280

@PLA1092 I know you filthy hindus shit and piss in the ganges and then worship it but please refrain from your spreading your curry diseases in the holy land of Islam
With the bacteria and the chemicals in his body alone the curry killed 80% of that Lake's ecosystem. I hope the Taliban castrate him as punishment.

Beautiful river, I don't understand why this jeet is getting off on breaking afghan laws does, is there an indian afghan rivalry that I don't know about
Because Hindu pajeets are jealous of other's cleanliness and health and want everyone to be as unhygienic, unhealthy and Low T like them.

With the bacteria and the chemicals in his body alone the curry killed 80% of that Lake's ecosystem. I hope the Taliban castrate him as punishment.
No point in castration, not like he will ever have an opportunity to use his little brown chode anyway

Are you iranian @AlchemistOfDreams

No point in castration, not like he will ever have an opportunity to use his little brown chode anyway
Curries in curryland have too many options, all you need there is money.

Because Hindu pajeets are jealous of other's cleanliness and health and want everyone to be as unhygienic, unhealthy and Low T like them.
Thoughts on Muslim pajeets like kashmiris?

two times in one thread, you would never ignore me my son :feelshmm:

Kashmiri Muslims are of dardic origin, not pajeets
what makes you a pajeet is how you look not autistic genealogy studies, go look at a video of Kashmir and they're pretty much indistinguishable from your average Pakinigger

what makes you a pajeet is how you look not autistic genealogy studies, go look at a video of Kashmir and they're pretty much indistinguishable from your average Pakinigger
There are a lot of immigrant workers from UP and Bihar in Kashmir, people from Gilgit and Azad Kashmir look more Afghan than curry there just happens to be some phenotypical overlap