Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Pajeet existence is a beyond comical and tragic.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Source: https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-on-man-peeing-on-track-kills-him-600120.html

when the gods crack a joke

I've seen curries fall into a pot of boiling porridge, slipping on train tracks and then getting flattened by trains, crushed by buses, and sweeped away by trying to bike across a flooded river.

Just more proof that god created curries to be his Looney Tunes entertainment. India is like an episode of Tom and Jerry. Where the curries are Tom and Jerry is god

this is why Americans eat the cows before this happens

I've seen curries fall into a pot of boiling porridge, slipping on train tracks and then getting flattened by trains, crushed by buses, and sweeped away by trying to bike across a flooded river.

Just more proof that god created curries to be his Looney Tunes entertainment. India is like an episode of Tom and Jerry. Where the curries are Tom and Jerry is god
brutal, i am pretty sure those people lives in poverty but it seems that their lives is totally replaceable for the goverment.
they literally have no value at all in this world

Extremely correct and high IQ. Pajeets are a meme's meme. They are a parody of themselves.

Its natures circus show, just like the Chinese are.

Poor curries, man. I feel for them. Their entire existence is to get shit on.

I remembered this randomly and now I can't stop laughing, best post of 2023 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back