Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakistani incel coper thinks he is isnt desi

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1bswfg8/why_are_indian_incels_using_indian_women_to/

His words;
Pakistani males aren't Desi at all.
The only girls who go for sexually incompetent white men in the UK are Chinese women and some Indian Desi women like Priti Patel types.

You'll never find a Pakistani woman here with a white male.

You can walk on the street anywhere in these Northern British towns or any British town and ask "who the pengest nationality is". 99% of British white females say Jamaican black men 9r Pakistani men.

Pakistani men are apparently slayers :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1bswfg8/comment/kxj009y/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Laugh fuel tbh. This post makes even balkans blush.

Attachments

• 1712050994962.png
    1712050994962.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Don't bother with those Pakis. Soon there will be a war with Pakistan and we will be dividing it into 4 parts. We will be taking POK and Punjab for @illumizoldyck to rape all the foids there. Am I right? :feelskek::feelskek:

Don't bother with those Pakis. Soon there will be a war with Pakistan and we will be dividing it into 4 parts. We will be taking POK and Punjab for @illumizoldyck to rape all the foids there. Am I right? :feelskek::feelskek:
Dream, anyways it was funny read, I laughed outta my ass when he mentioned that pakis aren't desis.

ethnically and genetically the same

Dream, anyways it was funny read, I laughed outta my ass when he mentioned that pakis aren't desis.
they both shit on the street

To white people all curries are curries

To white people all curries are curries
Not exactly. What are you more likely to buy?

A motorcycle with "Made in India" or with "Made in Pakistan"

If the product is good, brand don't matter.

It's funny. On odd days they will claim they are Arabs, Greeks, Persian, Turks etc. On even days they will claim they are the original inhibitors of Indus Valley Civilization/ :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They don't even have a proper consistent identity.

It's funny. On odd days they will claim they are Arabs, Greeks, Persian, Turks etc. On even days they will claim they are the original inhibitors of Indus Valley Civilization/ :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If the product is good, brand don't matter.
There are good Pakistan brands? What do you think average person will trust more "Made in India" or "Made in Pakistan"

I'd buy cheaper one, as an Incel I don't flex and bragging about more expensive is useless

Probably the indian Idk
Exactly. Our covid vaccines were also the best in the world with the least side effects. We gave it to many countries for free.

This tbh

Attachments

• 1712051523933.png
    1712051523933.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
@Low Tier Currycel

Yes. India zindabad. Pakistan murdabad. Indian will invade and annex Pakistan and we will rape their foids.

Yes. India zindabad. Pakistan murdabad. Indian will invade and annex Pakistan and we will rape their foids.
Yeah it will for sure happen in next 10 years. We will get POK and Punjab. North Pakistan will be taken by Taliban. Balochistan will become independent

Yeah it will for sure happen in next 10 years. We will get POK and Punjab. North Pakistan will be taken by Taliban. Balochistan will become independent
True Balochistan wants independence from Pakistan.

Pakistan will destroy india

mashallah pakistan have allahs power to destroy cow wroshipper kaffirs allahahkbar
Alhamdillia ibaraku walilah, I will get virgin stacies in heaven go jihad

yes but they tend to be bit higher smv than usual curries since they are lighter more often and can have sand nigger feature. not always though

pakis have afghans and iranians breathing down their necks, a single curry company Tata has more gdp than pakiland
even china will take their territory

anyways that fag hamza looks like a curry.

Pakistan will destroy india
lol not even close, pakis will be taken over.
which country almost collapsed in the past 2 years??

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1bswfg8/why_are_indian_incels_using_indian_women_to/

His words;

The only girls who go for sexually incompetent white men in the UK are Chinese women and some Indian Desi women like Priti Patel types.

You'll never find a Pakistani woman here with a white male.

You can walk on the street anywhere in these Northern British towns or any British town and ask "who the pengest nationality is". 99% of British white females say Jamaican black men 9r Pakistani men.

Pakistani men are apparently slayers :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1bswfg8/comment/kxj009y/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Laugh fuel tbh. This post makes even balkans blush.

View attachment 1111687

Abolish women rights

yes but they tend to be bit higher smv than usual curries since they are lighter more often and can have sand nigger feature. not always though
Really? People I see on Paki streets all look inbread. Aren't 60% of marriage there of cousins?

Really? People I see on Paki streets all look inbread. Aren't 60% of marriage there of cousins?
They aren't any better morals than south indians, but they definitely mog southern indians us in looks

Last edited:
they got higher percentage of arab blood which helps improve the smv, its not a huge diff but every lil boost helps
@Made in Heaven says lot of nonsense but he's not wrong all the time either :feelskek:

Another day another curry race war.

Pakistan and India are the asian equivalent of Greece and Turkey jfl

Or Serbia and Bosnia

Divided by religion but they are blood brothers

Religion is helluva kike drug mang

they got higher percentage of arab blood which helps improve the smv, its not a huge diff but every lil boost helps
@Made in Heaven says lot of nonsense but he's not wrong all the time either :feelskek:
When did arabs rape their mom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back