Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakistani incel coper thinks he is isnt desi

not exactly BUT women pick high doqry (mahr) prices, so they marry the richest folks within each neighborhood
Brootal, the best way to earn money is to loot shipping containers and to start a new religion

and the average saudi live like a paki or indian (not completely poor but can barely survive and a bunch of em have to rent, funfact we rent cuz we cant even get a house so)
Brootal, I guess the native Emiratis live better than native Saudis, do they idk?

Brootal, the best way to earn money is to loot shipping containers and to start a new religion
yeah, all saud remained in power because of western help since they follow instructions, and they keep the oil revenue for themselves thats why they are rich af

Brootal, I guess the native Emiratis live better than native Saudis, do they idk?
yes depending on which city, for example in here its riyadh (capital) and jeddah(expensive af) (the rest are trash holes and im in one of the trash holes)

yeah, all saud remained in power because of western help since they follow instructions, and they keep the oil revenue for themselves thats why they are rich af
Do you have tribes with the same names as during the Times of Muhammad?

yes depending on which city, for example in here its riyadh (capital) and jeddah(expensive af) (the rest are trash holes and im in one of the trash holes)
Najd?

mine is al johani or al juhani

mine is al johani or al juhani
You can larp as a descendant of Muhammads companions and curries will lay their daughters for you, quick scheme

You can larp as a descendant of Muhammads companions and curries will lay their daughters for you, quick scheme
jfl, i wish i can get tf out but im a poor lad in here so

Attachments

• Location-of-Al-Madinah-Al-Munawarah-on-Saudi-Arabia-Map-AL-Madinah-Al-Munawarah-located.jpg
    Location-of-Al-Madinah-Al-Munawarah-on-Saudi-Arabia-Map-AL-Madinah-Al-Munawarah-located.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 8
btw this is the city where muhammad (piss be upon him) went to which used to be called yathrib controlled by jews

Why this fking thread got silent when I came here? Brootal imagine being ignored on an incel forum
Average ADHD mind wants notification for constant engagement

I think the difference between pakis and indians is enough to make a difference. Many hindu women definitely seem to thirsr for pakis, hence why many hinducels cry about love jihad
long time ago also just like currydia
they look different by state
balochistan people look iranian and afghan a lot. most afghan though who have higher smv than curries/regular pakis
they call them pathans or pasthu in paki land
pathan/pasthu foids are top tier :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
breedable
Really then why are Pakis the most faggots

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/2SouthAsian4you/comments/znimgw/stay_halal_abdul/

Many hindu women definitely seem to thirsr for pakis
Pakistan men seems to be thirsting for themselves the most :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . What do they use for their asshole vaseline or coconut oil

Last edited:
Many hindu women definitely seem to thirsr for pakis
Keep coping they would suck our dicks for 1 kg atta :feelskek: :feelskek: . @illumizoldyck you Sikhs were cucks for not raping after you won all the wars

Screenshot 20240330 144840 X

Pakistan is shitty than Bihar. Brutal development pill

Keep coping they would suck our dicks for 1 kg atta :feelskek: :feelskek: . @illumizoldyck you Sikhs were cucks for not raping after you won all the wars

View attachment 1112406

Pakistan is shitty than Bihar. Brutal development pill

View attachment 1112413
Sure Pakistan is more shit hole than India, but its cope bro, Pakistani and Indian women both hate their own men, Pakistani women are not fond of Indian while Indian women also not fond of Pakistani men. You know how both faces look bro... nobody cucking anything.

Pakistani women are not fond of Indian while Indian women also not fond of Pakistani men. You know how both faces look bro... nobody cucking anything.
Tell that to that delusional guy

damn gurus opposed genghis khan style raping of foids :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yeah our dharma cucked us always. That's why I admire Gujjus raping in 2002 riots. Lifefuel for bringing change.

They don't have arab blood, not much. It's more like they have less AASI blood + more INF and IE blood.

I think the difference between pakis and indians is enough to make a difference. Many hindu women definitely seem to thirsr for pakis, hence why many hinducels cry about love jihad

View attachment 1112371View attachment 1112372
posted the avg punjabi/haryanvi :feelsseriously:
niggas like that are common in northern state

avg curry sikh could have ascended his genes with better looking wholes
But I though Sikhs had better genes than those mullas? You have won all the wars against them right?

But I though Sikhs had better genes than those mullas? You have won all the wars against them right?
on parity
lots of idiots fkd it up by marrying into lower castes and vice versa
they also refused grooming from british empire who were offering white foids for maharaj ranjit and his nobles
ofc he declined :feelswhat:
so the genes are weird and fkd up
you'll see a bc caste sikh with mogger genes and a ugly curry sikh from high caste

they also refused grooming from british empire who were offering white foids for maharaj ranjit and his nobles
ofc he declined :feelswhat:
Good. Punjabi foids are better than those pommy foids any day.

thats arabized nations and not even gulf you liar (no pure arab features to be seen) ,busted :feelskek:, my brother father and our tribe cant even dream of having these features anyway, just for your info my mom and dad both got darkbrown to black eyes (the typical saudi eye variations is between these two colors only and in rare cases would be lightbrown eyes), beside all of this the closest to any good genes in here outside of the levant (daily reminder: they are not arab but arabized) in the middle east is iraqis and kurds (most dudes's average is better then our average but foids look amazing)

@curryboy bro is busy making shit up wherever he go holy cow, got recruited by the muslim brotherhood to give yall solid propaganda posts :feelskek:

Last edited:
thats arabized nations and not even gulf you liar (no pure arab features to be seen) ,busted :feelskek:, my brother father and our tribe cant even dream of having these features anyway, just for your info my mom and dad both got darkbrown to black eyes (the typical saudi eye variations is between these two colors only and in rare cases would be lightbrown eyes), beside all of this the closest to any good genes in here outside of the levant (daily reminder: they are not arab but arabized) in the middle east is iraqis and kurds (most dudes's average is better then our average but foids look amazing)

@curryboy bro is busy making shit up wherever he go holy cow, got recruited by the muslim brotherhood to give yall solid propaganda posts :feelskek:
Cry more pajeet
Screenshot 20240208 191412 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20240403 184534 Samsung Internet

You will never be us

7f162f50dac69621575045946d9fb363

It's funny. On odd days they will claim they are Arabs, Greeks, Persian, Turks etc. On even days they will claim they are the original inhibitors of Indus Valley Civilization/ :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They don't even have a proper consistent identity.
Caste coper btw. :feelshaha:

muh muslim brotherhood guy listen for the billion fucking time and i always say this im not a pajeet but a native saudi arab from a known tribe (johani and goes back to one called qahtan in origin you wont know this turkfag) in madinah, the city where your pedo prophet went to, in order to begin his large conquests from there (i live in this fucking shithole rn and ik it better then foreign invaders from the balkans) and no, gulfers dont have these features (brown lightbrown and black eyes THATS IT) you liar only ones that comes close are iraqis and kurds (outside of the levant, AND THEY ARE NOT ARABS) , cry me a river when white chads steal your turkhoes.

and your not even arab nor is this white lilwhore and where is her black hair? sharp eyes? med to large nose? :feelskek: good luck inhaling copium while spreading false propaganda

again if you never lived here or never been a native in any gulf country dont pretend to speak for the pure arabian blood and the features it contain alrighty mr gov sources.

and for your info assyrians ARE NOT ARAB dont send misinformation dumbass

@curryboy fag dont like it when he is called out on his bullshit he just like to throw insults at "pajeet" "street shitting" (proof of his obsession with white people cuz they steal the turkpussy) he doesnt know most arabs (pure as in gulf) look like pakis and indians aka CURRY for the most part

Last edited:
Of course you Arabs would post photos of young girls. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You the OG pedos after all. True follower of the Prophet may piss be upon him :feelskek::feelskek:

@akdicel173
Children tend to look more like cats than adults. That's why I posted them.

6be96ff9 0ac5 4253 ac4c 156314742ddf

muh muslim brotherhood guy listen for the billion fucking time and i always say this im not a pajeet but a native saudi arab from a known tribe (johani and goes back to one called qahtan in origin you wont know this turkfag) in madinah, the city where your pedo prophet went to, in order to begin his large conquests from there (i live in this fucking shithole rn and ik it better then foreign invaders from the balkans) and no, gulfers dont have these features (brown lightbrown and black eyes THATS IT) you liar only ones that comes close are iraqis and kurds (outside of the levant, AND THEY ARE NOT ARABS) , cry me a river when white chads steal your turkhoes.

and your not even arab nor is this white lilwhore and where is her black hair? sharp eyes? med to large nose? :feelskek: good luck inhaling copium while spreading false propaganda

again if you never lived here or never been a native in any gulf country dont pretend to speak for the pure arabian blood and the features it contain alrighty mr gov sources.

and for your info assyrians ARE NOT ARAB dont send misinformation dumbass

@curryboy fag dont like it when he is called out on his bullshit
@Made in Heaven respond to this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back