Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pale skin is incel

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
You look like some emaciated, asexual non nt guy. Tanned whites are the ones slaying. You have to be nichemaxxed/gl to slay as a pale person tbh.

i bet when summer comes so many of these fakecels will get a tan and ascend. Winter is legit hell for whites ngl.

Tanned niggers are disgusting exterminate them all

you basically need a good dark haired white pheno to pull pale skin off and thats kinda rare tbh

Better than having shitskin. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

but pale skin on women is idolized

They simply cant lose.

both have 0 appeal, difference is having pale skin wont disgust people
Pale skin has more appeal and acceptance than shitskin because fairness illuminates facial features and makes one look clean, angelic, and noble.

Pale skin perceived more attractive in Asia, like koreanfag kpop maxxed.

images

This skin tone is ideal.

theyre nichemaxxed af and mainly appeal to korean girls and other east asians who are koreaboos which i think is not common. Other east asians still prefer tanned asians.

My face is pale but am still incel. Also, some asian foid I had a crush on in high school went for a nigger.

My face is pale. I even have been called 'a corpse' by one guy in school.

My face is pale but am still incel. Also, some asian foid I had a crush on in high school went for a nigger.
Asian guy with pale skins are more attractive to noodles.

And thats why alot of whyte people tanned their skins nowdays

Asian guy with pale skins are more attractive to noodles.

And thats why alot of whyte people tanned their skins nowdays
no they arent lol

i see lots of asian couples and the guy usually doesnt have pale skin like the guys in koop

imagine thinking anything i post is propaganda

i dont even know who the presidential candidates are
Something had to make you think "being white and pale is disgusting"

(((Algorithms))) are a skinner box made to turn you into a living propaganda machine

Something had to make you think "being white and pale is disgusting"

(((Algorithms))) are a skinner box made to turn you into a living propaganda machine
yea common sense

it was also common sense that everyone darker than pale is a disgusting subhuman and that you should avoid the sun at all costs to stay pale
just be a female theory

that only works for ethnics whose natural colour is a failo like curries, so they go from being failoed to being invisible

Over for palecels.