Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Paper Straws are gay

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE PAPER STRAWS. It's fucking faggotry, ableist, anti-small business, virute-signally, anti-enjoying a fucking drink you paid excess money for-- all to save a handful of curry seagulls so they can survive long enough to SHIT on your Mercury Cougar as you drive by the beach. I am one of the few incels that believe in climate change, but if you look into any reasonable study the environmental impact on straw waste vs the economic and human well-being impact, it's just fucking negligible.

The fucking mindset of these paper straw pushers is the same of a foid: animals are just worth more than humans. Mindless creatures we eat, yeah, all of them, more valuable than human happiness. We care too much about ugly men, and not enough about fucking seagulls. Who cares about the disabled people that need quality draws when they can't chew?? Or the two people who already got impaled thru the eyes, and died, tripping on metal straws??

YA GOTTA SAVE THE RAPEY DOLPHINS, says the foid.

I literally hate paper straws more than fags, foids, and trannies. At least the latter have reasonable circumstances as to why they are the way they are. But a paper straw is what happens when fags don't breed. It really is the apotheosis of a substitute gay child. AND THAT, makes it ten times worse than the source.

In the same way fags shove cock up a shit filled asshole, they must force their gay, fruity creations into the unintended hole that is public life, and ruin everyone's rectum just so they feel morally superior.

Who needs straws anyway? Straws are soy.

20201202 192955

Gorilla makes a good point

idk man they work fine to me

People that use straws, suck!

I agree they are gay as fuck. Useless.

I FUCKING HATE PAPER STRAWS. It's fucking faggotry, ableist, anti-small business, virute-signally, anti-enjoying a fucking drink you paid excess money for-- all to save a handful of curry seagulls so they can survive long enough to SHIT on your Mercury Cougar as you drive by the beach. I am one of the few incels that believe in climate change, but if you look into any reasonable study the environmental impact on straw waste vs the economic and human well-being impact, it's just fucking negligible.

The fucking mindset of these paper straw pushers is the same of a foid: animals are just worth more than humans. Mindless creatures we eat, yeah, all of them, more valuable than human happiness. We care too much about ugly men, and not enough about fucking seagulls. Who cares about the disabled people that need quality draws when they can't chew?? Or the two people who already got impaled thru the eyes, and died, tripping on metal straws??

YA GOTTA SAVE THE RAPEY DOLPHINS, says the foid.

I literally hate paper straws more than fags, foids, and trannies. At least the latter have reasonable circumstances as to why they are the way they are. But a paper straw is what happens when fags don't breed. It really is the apotheosis of a substitute gay child. AND THAT, makes it ten times worse than the source.

In the same way fags shove cock up a shit filled asshole, they must force their gay, fruity creations into the unintended hole that is public life, and ruin everyone's rectum just so they feel morally superior.
agreed I go to panda express some times and the fuckers use paper straws. extremely enraging, many times the straw falls apart while I am using it, soda doesn't flow as well as with plastic straw. it looks less aesthetic too

agreed I go to panda express some times and the fuckers use paper straws. extremely enraging, many times the straw falls apart while I am using it, soda doesn't flow as well as with plastic straw. it looks less aesthetic too
panda express is the shittiest chinese place, like i've went there a few times and i legit get acid reflux every time from their shitty unsanitary food

panda express is the shittiest chinese place, like i've went there a few times and i legit get acid reflux every time from their shitty unsanitary food
yeah I have been to other Chinese restaurants they are all almost better than panda express. but panda express is more clean than most.

idk man they work fine to me
Wtf they're legit garbage. Found the fakecel.

This leads me to another point, all this environmental gayshit about eating less meat and eco-friendly cars, why aren't we just banning foids from shitting out kids all the time? They fuck up the environment way more than 100 cows could. It's because politicians need their stupid female vote, we're literally fucking up earth because we gave these dumb cunts voting rights.

Here is Bill Burr before he got a black wife and became cucked, this was when I started thinking about this shit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wq_edHqpdA