Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Parents are watching Stranger Things

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I watched season 1 and 2 and thought they were decent but incredibly overhyped but I quit on season 3 because it was shit. Now they are watching season 4. But the reason I consider it so blackpilling is because it is about a bunch of chad teenagers and jb stacies having lots of sex and relationships. I can't stand it. In one scene a teen boy and girl are just sitting on a bed and kissing and it reminds me I never had that. I CANNOT watch things that depict young love, it is like a starving man being forced to watch a rich man eat fillet steak and peppercorn sauce.

Also whenever I walk in the room and they are watching it the characters just seem to speak like fucking faggots my God I don't remember that from the first two seasons but they just speak like zoomer retards even though it is supposed to be set in the 80s.

Back when 90210 came out I liked it the first year or 2. Then it was just Chad and Stacy constantly making out and doing sex. No story to it.

just garbage, season 1 was ok, nothing special. after that it became garbage.
i can't fathom why this shit is popular, and btw, dnd is now pretty normal with nerd chads. just nothing special, normie activities all the time.

just garbage, season 1 was ok, nothing special. after that it became garbage.
i can't fathom why this shit is popular, and btw, dnd is now pretty normal with nerd chads. just nothing special, normie activities all the time.
Women belong in the kitchen.

Strangers are scary and dangerous!

Haven't they heard about...

"Stranger danger?"

Wtf is the matter with people theses days?

isnt that the show with lady gaga in it? lol