Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents Got Mad at Me For Discussing Economic Concepts, Said I was Gay for Not "Thinking of Girls Instead"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I mentioned earlier that I have some Conservative leanings, well here they are. I am a strong supporter of balancing budgets and I love discussing ways this can be done despite living in a debt-based monetary system. As a teenager, I crafted an entire theory how we can reduce private and public debt burdens through a combination of balanced budgets and inflationary deleveraging. It involved balancing the budget to the T and then replacing all fiscal stimuli with monetary policy, essentially ramping up the quantitative easing to ensure a stable inflation rate between 3-5%. This would provide a double wammy to our national debt.

1) The central bank would buy up government bonds, effectively eliminating the debt while doing so

2) The inflation spurred by the central bank would devalue the existing debt in real terms. If inflation is 5% but the interest on the debt is 1%, the debt's real value is going down by 4% every year.

I explained this to my parents, and do you know what their response was?

>"Why is a 19 year old thinking about ways to deal with global debt crisis and monetary policy? When i was 19 I didn't give a rats ass about that stuff, I was thinking about food and girls, son, are you gay, it's ok, but this is not normal for a 19 year old. This is something professors and economists speak of, not University kids".

After years of telling me to focus on intellectual and academic concepts, they're now calling me gay for focusing on that instead of all the girls who reject me, truly ragefuel

Macroeconomics and monetary policy are gay jewish nonsense and are the result of rent seeking bureaucrats and academics. I have an econ degree and was once really into macroeconomics and monetary policy and your parents are right

Macroeconomics and monetary policy are gay jewish nonsense and are the result of rent seeking bureaucrats and academics. I have an econ degree and was once really into macroeconomics and monetary policy and your parents are right

Explain your reasoning. Macroeconomics is about the study of resources and how they change hands, it is extremely vital and important.

>"Why is a 19 year old thinking about ways to deal with global debt crisis and monetary policy? When i was 19 I didn't give a rats ass about that stuff, I was thinking about food and girls, son, are you gay, it's ok, but this is not normal for a 19 year old. This is something professors and economists speak of, not University kids".
Holy shit man. :lul:

JFL at discussing with your parents, I ignore them, I don't discuss with them about anything of my life or politics, they are mad for the smallest things, so JFL talking about economics / blackpill with them

They're right. Have sex inkwell :feelsaww:

I am getting my BA in ((((((economics)))))), this goyim gets it :feelsLSD:

Just have sex with girls. It's easy.

I mentioned earlier that I have some Conservative leanings, well here they are. I am a strong supporter of balancing budgets and I love discussing ways this can be done despite living in a debt-based monetary system. As a teenager, I crafted an entire theory how we can reduce private and public debt burdens through a combination of balanced budgets and inflationary deleveraging. It involved balancing the budget to the T and then replacing all fiscal stimuli with monetary policy, essentially ramping up the quantitative easing to ensure a stable inflation rate between 3-5%. This would provide a double wammy to our national debt.

1) The central bank would buy up government bonds, effectively eliminating the debt while doing so

2) The inflation spurred by the central bank would devalue the existing debt in real terms. If inflation is 5% but the interest on the debt is 1%, the debt's real value is going down by 4% every year.

I explained this to my parents, and do you know what their response was?

After years of telling me to focus on intellectual and academic concepts, they're now calling me gay for focusing on that instead of all the girls who reject me, truly ragefuel
:feelskek:

Ok , your parent made me laugh out loud:feelshaha::feelshaha: