Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents only love their kids until they become adults

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Parents love their kids less and less the older they I don’t care what anybody says nobody loves their 16 year old kid the same way they did when they were 6 years old that protective instinct over their offspring vanishes the moment their offspring turns 18

Parents love their kids less and less the older they I don’t care what anybody says nobody loves their 16 year old kid the same way they did when they were 6 years old that protective instinct over their offspring vanishes the moment their offspring turns 18
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

True shit... My mom despise me cuz I'm ugly. Once I fucking strangled her to death because she was fighting with his brother and I and my cousin we split them. I took my mom from neck and I struggled her to calm down. After she told me "you want to kill me" "no mom I didn't know i put so much pressure" "Low key i want that slut dead".

That's not just parents, that's everyone. Once you are a certain age, society stops loving you unless you provide undeniable value.

The cruel thing is that we weren't loved when we were kids either. But maybe that makes it easier to accept it.

That's not just parents, that's everyone. Once you are a certain age, society stops loving you unless you provide undeniable value.

The cruel thing is that we weren't loved when we were kids either. But maybe that makes it easier to accept it.
It’s different when it’s your parents vs some random NPC

lol most parents never really love their kids. they just dont admit they fucked up and you are a nuisance:feelsUgh: