Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reasons why I hate my parents

lekoz14

lekoz14

Greycel
- they generally treat my younger brothers better than me

- my younger brothers always got everything before me

- my younger brothers were never physically abused, but I was

- early bedtime rules applied only to me, not my brothers

- I was criticized for bad grades until the end, while my brothers were just laughed at

- I was blamed and punished for things I had nothing to do with

- they are arrogant and think they are superior to me

- they don't respect my privacy

- they enter my room without knocking, even if the door is locked (explained in the points above)

- they never allowed me to sleep over at friends' houses

- they believe providing food and drink in a developed country like Germany is enough for good parenting (bare minimum)

- they think they are the best parents in the world (massive disconnect from reality)

- they constantly boast about having a lot of money but complain about expenses

- they brag about having a lot of money, yet my clothes are from budget stores

- they claim to have a lot of money but have no idea how to manage it

- they brag about having a lot of money, but birthday gifts are limited to less than €100

- they yell about every little thing and can't have calm conversations

- they believe they can buy my love with money

- they take solo trips while their kids are old enough to join (New York, Dubai...)

- dont have hobbies, their only hobby is gossiping about strangers while locked in their room

- they use religious justifications for their rights but not for their duties

- they expect me to cut ties with family members due to their personal drama

- they can't admit mistakes or apologize

- they live in their own world and have no idea how "other kids" live while constantly comparing me to "other kids"

- they think I'm the worst son, although other kids engage in worse behaviors (alcohol, drugs, etc.)

- they preach about the importance of parents but have strained relationships with their own

- my father thinks he's a universal genius and can't learn anything from others

- they project their problems onto me

- they never cared about their children's hobbies

- my father submits to my mother, apologizing even when he's right

- they convince my obviously balding brother that having a bald head isn't bad, while my father does everything to avoid balding himself

- they can't keep anything confidential

- my mother shares everything about me with other family members

- they claim, "What happens in the family stays in the family," but they spread information outside

- they take the other person's side in confrontations instead of supporting me, even when I'm right (arguments with friends, parent-teacher meetings)

- they are determined to prevent me from being fully independent

- they won't pay for my driver's license, although they easily could

- they treat me like a little child

- despite knowing I'd be short (my father is 5'10, my mother is 4'9), they did nothing and gaslighted me into thinking I'm tall

- (100 more reasons that I can't think of right now)

Over.

My father is dead and my mom is retarded just like me.

reasons why it's sucks to have brothers and especially sisters,if i had sister i would become Marc Lépine

tbh a lot of these you can just ignore with no problem

"muh but at least you still have your parents:soy:"

Brutal first post, your parents sound nearld identicaly to mine. Being the scapegoat while your sibling is the golden child is a classic incel trait

they take the other person's side in confrontations instead of supporting me, even when I'm right (arguments with friends, parent-teacher meetings)
This has to be one of the most brutal ones, i know how it feels. Imagine your own parents backstabbing their kid and betraying their own flesh and blood

reasons why it's sucks to have brothers and especially sisters,if i had sister i would become Marc Lépine
Marc Lépine was a based QuébecCel, RIP

based first post

Hard hitting post! Normscum cut their family off for far less yet I've seen incels stick by their family.

"Blood is thicker than water" with family like this one won't ever be able to fight in the real world

Actually my parents did the same. When i was a kid thry would give my younger brothers everything and i wouldn't receive anything. They would treat them better etc. I feel you on this and its shitty

I think many of us failed at life not only due to our ugly looks (genetics) but also shitty parenting (environment).

Many of the traits you listed, are applicable to my own parents and I’m sure would be applicable to parents of many incels hERe

why haven't you sliced their heads off?

- I was criticized for bad grades until the end, while my brothers were just laughed at

- they enter my room without knocking, even if the door is locked (explained in the points above)

- they believe providing food and drink in a developed country like Germany is enough for good parenting (bare minimum)

- they think they are the best parents in the world (massive disconnect from reality)

- they brag about having a lot of money, but birthday gifts are limited to less than €100

- they take solo trips while their kids are old enough to join (New York, Dubai...)

- dont have hobbies, their only hobby is gossiping about strangers while locked in their room

- they live in their own world and have no idea how "other kids" live while constantly comparing me to "other kids"

- they think I'm the worst son, although other kids engage in worse behaviors (alcohol, drugs, etc.)

- they preach about the importance of parents but have strained relationships with their own

- they convince my obviously balding brother that having a bald head isn't bad, while my father does everything to avoid balding himself

- they claim, "What happens in the family stays in the family," but they spread information outside

- they take the other person's side in confrontations instead of supporting me, even when I'm right (arguments with friends, parent-teacher meetings)

- despite knowing I'd be short (my father is 5'10, my mother is 4'9), they did nothing and gaslighted me into thinking I'm tall

Relatable. I was that too.

What's your race

My parents are pretty chill they don’t give a shit about me and I dislike them for making me 5’5 but give me around 70k a year to support me plus my mom gave me 200k cash (in mein kraft)

Not reading novels but hating your parents and being treated like trash by them is a trucel trait.
Having a good relation and being treated good by your parents is a fakecel scum normie trait.