Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Parody]TRP field report-A great night ruined by my beta friends

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
The parody tag is for any autistic Cucktears members who may be reading this and think it's a serious post

Hello, I'm an Indian male living in the US. I wanted to share a story of how I was able to use solid frame and kino to score with a white HB 9 and how my beta friends ruined it.

So it was Saturday night. Me and a group of friends decided to hang out at one of their houses. One of them decided to bring along a friend of his, a beautiful blonde with great tits and ass. I had other plans for the night but I dropped them the minute I saw her. I knew I had to get her alone.

For most of the night we were all chilling in the living room. My friends were all orbiting this hot chick. It was pathetic. At one point, she had to go to a room upstairs and talk with her boyfriend. I saw my opportunity. While all my blue-pilled beta friends waited, I went upstairs to follow her. Once I heard her finish talking to her boyfriend, I approached her confidently and started talking to her, making her wet with my humor and raw power. 

I then started to escalate using KINO. I put my hand on her neck but she told me "I'm sorry Pajeet but I just don't find you attractive. And I have a boyfriend". Shit test, I thought to myself. There was no way she thought I wasn't attractive. I'm muscular and alpha as fuck. So, I proceeded by negging her-calling her a dirty slut- while continuing the kino escalation, and before I knew it I was inside her. She was screaming, telling me to stop and shouting that I was an ugly, smelling creep. I kept going, my frame was unbreakable. She wanted it deep down.

But things turned sour. My beta friends arrived at the scene and jealous of my sexual conquest, declared that I was committing sexual assault and called the cops. Soon enough, the cops did arrive. The girl, ashamed at the fact that she enjoyed getting fucked by a high SMV alpha thug while having a betabux boyfriend, confirmed their baseless accusations in order to save face.

As I type this, I'm sitting in jail. It's going to be a while before I get out, but I'm going to use this opportunity to go monk mode in between getting my ass ripped apart by Tyrone's BBC every time I take a shower. So the lesson? NEVER have sex near your beta friends and ALWAYS hold frame.

The end.

Brilliant. Fucking L O L. Could have used more code words like KINO though.

NegroKing said:
The parody tag is for any autistic Cucktears members who may be reading this and think it's a serious post

Hello, I'm an Indian male living in the US. I wanted to share a story of how I was able to use solid frame and kino to score with a white HB 9 and how my beta friends ruined it.

So it was Saturday night. Me and a group of friends decided to hang out at one of their houses. One of them decided to bring along a friend of his, a beautiful blonde with great tits and ass. I had other plans for the night but I dropped them the minute I saw her. I knew I had to get her alone.

For most of the night we were all chilling in the living room. My friends were all orbiting this hot chick. It was pathetic. At one point, she had to go to a room upstairs and talk with her boyfriend. I saw my opportunity. While all my blue-pilled beta friends waited, I went upstairs to follow her. Once I heard her finish talking to her boyfriend, I approached her confidently and started talking to her, making her wet with my humor and raw power. 

I then started to escalate using KINO. I put my hand on her neck but she told me "I'm sorry Pajeet but I just don't find you attractive. And I have a boyfriend". Shit test, I thought to myself. There was no way she thought I wasn't attractive. I'm muscular and alpha as fuck. So, I proceeded by negging her-calling her a dirty slut- while continuing the kino escalation, and before I knew it I was inside her. She was screaming, telling me to stop and shouting that I was an ugly, smelling creep. I kept going, my frame was unbreakable. She wanted it deep down.

But things turned sour. My beta friends arrived at the scene and jealous of my sexual conquest, declared that I was committing sexual assault and called the cops. Soon enough, the cops did arrive. The girl, ashamed at the fact that she enjoyed getting fucked by a high SMV alpha thug while having a betabux boyfriend, confirmed their baseless accusations in order to save face.

As I type this, I'm sitting in jail. It's going to be a while before I get out, but I'm going to use this opportunity to go monk mode in between getting my ass ripped apart by Tyrone's BBC every time I take a shower. So the lesson? NEVER have sex near your beta friends and ALWAYS hold frame.

The end.

Holy fuck this is good. Repped

You can write this post on TRP and ppl wouldn’t notice