Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Path of real cultured ascension is very narrow and maybe even long, leading to distant lands

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just want to thank parents for that lame sedentary overcautious upbringing, so against SEAmaxxing, and all moron friends who were doing shit, trying to drag me from my narrow, but noble and enlightened path of cultured ascension, into mud with ugly old walhitter roasties and similar unworthy shit. Thank you very much blet for so great help in my hard quuest

Meguexost

Ascension never existed, tbh.

Ascension never existed, tbh.
Cute adodable loli of culture is cryptozoological creature, but still is mission of trying to find. What if she is real, hinding somewhere. Any, tfu on those who not hepled me in my sacred path of ascension or even wanted to drag me into mud of betabuxxing

Last edited:
Cute adodable loli of culture is cruptozzolohical creatire, but still is mission of trying to find. What if she is real, hinding somewhere. Any, tfu on those who not hepled me in my sacred path of ascension or even wanted to drag me into mud of betabuxxing
Okay, whatever floats your boat.