Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Real reason of telling smother to go search girls for me

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Often telling her that, but not because really want her to do it. She not good searcher anyway - tried few times in past, and absolutely failed, because cannot fully understand what kind of girls I need. But thats not real reason. Real is, telling to search my waifu is just blaming for my failed life. For wrong overcautious sedentary upbringing she gave, for not helping to be adventurer and fuckboys- those things necessary in SEAmaxxing for special cute adorable loli waifu of culture, or just for impressing less cultured, but still young and fun to be with thots. Not today, in current year chad only, but in ancient pre-tinder times. It is blaming her for treating me like child, for attempts hindering my advance as adventurer, for wanting to be good kid, and so doomed to become betabuxxer one day, if going that way (I didn't)

You failed as mother of non-cucked man, you not helped me to become better searcher of special cultured waifu myself, or atleast fuckboy with lots of orbiters and bangable thots, so no you go and search them for me (and also see ho it easy to find acceptable ones, young, cute and cultured, or atleast pretty and slutty for me)

Kabansas

And as always - tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids, I spit on that shit and telling smother too, that do not need femoids who ugly or over 20, tfu on them again

The whore owns that to you

Your mother will never help you search for a loli, wake up.

Your mother will never help you search for a loli, wake up.
But she could help me to become more of adventurous fuckboy in pre-tinder times

dnd rd

but your mother lives rent free inside your stunted underdeveloped skull

read every single pixel ded srs tbh ngl this