Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pathetic cuck shoots GF’s friend and then kills himself in front of her.

What a waste

I posted this already it was in Poland

Why didn't he shoot the foid?

Videos like this are almost never in an Western country; if it's not Brazil then it's some random Eastern Euro shit.

They may as well be on Mars for all I care. Completely unrelatable to me.

Theres no greater idiots than the ones who kill themselves over women.

It's sad, but what can you do...

Videos like this are almost never in an Western country; if it's not Brazil then it's some random Eastern Euro shit.

They may as well be on Mars for all I care. Completely unrelatable to me.
I saw plenty of videos like that in USA

I wonder this. I have a suspicion that even in a crisis or deep into a mental breakdown, some men's instincts to protect women will not permit it. I've heard the story about the wife cheating on the husband, and the husband directs his anger at the other man, rather than his unfaithful wife. Very rarely do you observe the anger be directed at the woman. There has to be some psychological block that prevents it from being so. That's what I see. Even in popular culture, so fiction, the directors don't write "and then the husband murders his cheating wife".

Hm, maybe this isn't true. But then you have to think if the other man is a stranger, wouldn't you be more angry at your wife, who you've known for years than the random dude.

Last edited:
He wanted the foid to live with guilt for the rest of her life, "look what situation you caused now live with this damage forever". It was supposed to mentally scar her for a lifetime which is stupid because we know well that she'll move on from it in a year or so and find another man to focus on, she won't forget it sure but she won't be mentally scarred from this.