Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pathetic "Mr. Beast" guy

I hate any fag who does this. It's maybe even worse when it's done "ironically" by YouTubers like this and that ugly trash pyrocinical dude. They deserve to be lined up and executed by gunfire.

Your average male rots slaving away for pennies an hour while these faggots "ironically" (or not) donate thousands of dollars to whores who then proceed to fuck Chad and completely ignore them.

Also JFL at calling these push up bra two ton makeup whores "attractive".
HEHEH LOOK AT ME GUYS!!!! IM BETABUXXING WHORES BUT ITS IRONICALLY!!!!!!! SO ITS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
God fucking damn it i fucking hate those faggots so god damn much

Why do you think he does this?Just look at his face for the clear answer.
Screenshot 2019 11 16 21 12 31

He's richcel so doesn't matter if he's ugly.

Terrible, I don't know what pisses me off more, the cuck or the whores. This guy needs divine punishment. Dog of the system, dog of women.

MrBeast and his friendship group in his vids are all boring and unfunny phonys with no personalities and so are his fans

His child audience will grow up thinking that it's normal to donate their income to useless internet holes.
They're going to compete to out-cuck him. Soon there will be a cuck olympics.

This is why the west is in the state it's in.

A white god has to reduce himself to this?

The cuckest of cucks

yea i get mad af they have life on tutorial mode but let's donate them thousands of dollars for no reason

I hate any fag who does this. It's maybe even worse when it's done "ironically" by YouTubers like this and that ugly trash pyrocinical dude. They deserve to be lined up and executed by gunfire.
Even in my blue pilled days I still couldn’t comprehend how they spent thousands on foids “ironically” I just didn’t get the joke, didn’t find it funny at all.

yea i get mad af they have life on tutorial mode but let's donate them thousands of dollars for no reason
Might as well donate money to bill gates.

what the hellllllllllllll !!???!?!? WHY THIS CUCK DOING THIS,WHY HE GIVE MONEY FOR FREE TO THESE ROTTEN CROTCHES WITH LEGS,FUCKING MORON,HE THINKS HES SMART FOR DOING THIS? Motherfucker,he just go spit by those foids,not much,fuck this guy AND FUCK EM TOO,fuck this,with that money he could have donated to ppl who really deserve it,to make projects,business or even help ppl who have health problems,but nada,"""helping""" std carrier sluts is more virtue signalling and gives you more social points ,or...na not even that,fuck this bastard too much
All cucks should be nailed to crosses like in ancient rome
this very much ,based

Last edited:
I mean, I can see a non-cuck doing this for laughs if he's filthy rich with 'fuck you money', but otherwise, this is weapons-grade soy.

And his channel has millions of subscribers....The absolute state of cuckciety

I have noted on this guy's videos about a year ago and I don't think the thread got any attention. In fact, I remember some people on this forum said they were fans of him. No way in hell will I ever become a fan of some cuck who donates over four figures to stupid fucking attention whore cunts on Twitch, who actually deserve to be sex slaves for incels.