Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Paul Joseph Watson offers a solution to us, that once again, will not work.

just livestream on tiktok theory
can someone conduct this experiment for us?

more of a funny observation tbh

Time to shine

I hate all these white conservative commentators. they're all faggots.

it won't work since they would ask for your yt channel name and then you get busted :incel::banhammer::chad::foidSoy:

cuckservative scum. Does he still suck jew cock btw? Pathetic no wonder gen Z is 99% leftist with cucks like this representing the right

cuckservative scum. Does he still suck jew cock btw? Pathetic no wonder gen Z is 99% leftist with cucks like this representing the right
These mainstream right-wing conspiracy theorists all seem like controlled opposition, where they actively "expose" woke and other liberal shortcomings, instead of going after more important conspiracies.

Does anybody know If he has a wife and kids or he is just an internet troll that has nothing better to do with his life?

Milquetoast “”””far-right””” boogeyman for journalists to point at.

Does anybody know If he has a wife and kids or he is just an internet troll that has nothing better to do with his life?
He's 6'2, white, and 4/10+ face. Does that answer your question?

Pretty sure he just announced his wife's ultrasound.

I hate all these conservative commentators. they're all faggots.
I fixed it for you. The POC ones are worse because them being a colored person is their personality.

He's 6'2, white, and 4/10+ face. Does that answer your question?
That's irellevant.The problem is what problem does he have to make fun of us.

He is probably a gay IT type of troll.Making fun of us to make him feel superior. Typical .

Last edited:
just livestream on tiktok theory
can someone conduct this experiment for us?
jfl. livestreaming on tiktok makes you a living meme generator at best. only cucks would degrade themselves like this

jfl. livestreaming on tiktok makes you a living meme generator at best. only cucks would degrade themselves like this
I'm glad a majority of people on here believe that social media is like TV; A vast wasteland of stupidity.

I refuse to do such a thing. It would only attract worthless bitches.

Like none of us wants to get laughed at.
I fixed it for you. The POC ones are worse because them being a colored person is their personality.
The "Way of the World", "BIPOC doing Racism", Blacks taking L's", and "Sargon of Akkad" twitter accounts are all like this.

It's like they forgot about the colonialists dumping their prisoners onto Australia centuries ago. (They did).

That's irellevant.The problem is what problem does he have to make fun of us.

He is probably a gay IT type of troll.Making fun of us to make him feel superior. Typical .
This isn't the only hitpiece on us he has made. He's got a couple others as well. The guy is a total grifting cunt.

they maybe don't know it but all of them are a male feminists
Or Controlled Opposition

more of a funny observation tbh
Pretty hilarious how he comes up with this as a "solution" for us.

Like how tf are we supposed to use that to our advantage?

I hate that retarded redpill grifter

all of this manosphere content is retarded tbh