Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Payroll protection loan

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This crap was just welfare for already rich people. If you are American you can easily look to see how much your company got. Mine got 6 million and my bonus for the year was zero :feelsbadman:

gotta lover the biden money printer. pretty soon we're gonna be paying for goods and services with THIS

954534 4843463405443 1615650724 n

JFL if you live in jewmerica and haven't killed yourself already. Literally the only option you got left to resist the jews.

Here in Canada it was the same thing. I was already unemployed when it all started. So I received zero dollars in Covid assistance this whole time from our "welfare state" country. I guess cause I was already poor the government decided I don't need any financial assistance.

Here in Canada it was the same thing. I was already unemployed when it all started. So I received zero dollars in Covid assistance this whole time from our "welfare state" country. I guess cause I was already poor the government decided I don't need any financial assistance.
I would be curious to know @TheDarkEnigma 's thoughts on the present situation in Canada

I would be curious to know @TheDarkEnigma 's thoughts on the present situation in Canada
"Canada"'s plastic rainbow monopoly play tickets aren't worth even a sheet of toilet paper.