Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Peak normgroid behavior: hating on anime

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Even though nowadays the Japanese media is mainstream globally and often beats its legacy US competitors commerically, there are still people who just really cling onto hating it, often employing anti-incel tropes.

Here's a few anime-hater archetypes that I've noticed:
The Communist - whines about Japan non-stop and wishes for it to be genocided. Often brings up wildly overexaggerated claims of Japanese misconduct in WWII, even when it's not relevant. Thinks that it is a "degenerate society" even though he advocates for HIV nigger tranny communism.
The Nintendo "Fan" - the dumbest of the bunch. Usually a white male. The most dysgenic and soy creature imaginable. Claims to love Mario and Zelda but actively hates media that inspired both franchises. Cries about Nintendo publishing JRPGs.
The Disney Adult - similar to the one above, but usually has even less familiarity with Japanese media. His parents should've just gotten him anime VHS tapes when he was a kid.
Self-hating noodle or rice - self-explanatory. Usually propogates the "Japan hates otakus" lie. Their logic makes zero sense too because anime often doesn't have Japanese characters or even bases itself on Japanese culture.

The Disney Adult
They are groomed by their own parents to be manchildren in the future, seriously coomskins are just a plague-

I don't hate anime i hate the weebs because they watch the most mid animes on earth

btw manga>anime

so far only norms watch that shit, and this is coming from me who have watched at least 400 tranime show before i stopped counting.
Im not bragging,Im regretting it, I feel the japs have robbed me of my youth with their filthy propaganda.

Never heard about the Nintendo fan that hates anime I thought they would hate DC movies made after 2015

no no, the most common is the new zoomer anime """"Fan""""
watching normie trash like naruto or your seasonal romance anime while shiting on lolicons, otakus, and actual anime fans who support the industry by purchasing merch like figures and dakimakuras by calling them weirdos
it's even funny when they say some shit like "This is why i don't tell people i watch anime" because it just proves they're not an actual anime fan and just like it because its a popular fad

i like anime and if you don't you're normscum

A lot of the people that work in the anime industry in the west, like in streaming, translations etc., hate anime and want to change it. Localisers will change meanings to fit their agenda or just do a sloppy job overall. The similarity they have with other people who hate anime is that they hate the fact that it doesn't pander to politically correct ideas and that it is made with lonely virgins in mind.

Even though nowadays the Japanese media is mainstream globally and often beats its legacy US competitors commerically, there are still people who just really cling onto hating it, often employing anti-incel tropes.

Here's a few anime-hater archetypes that I've noticed:
The Communist - whines about Japan non-stop and wishes for it to be genocided. Often brings up wildly overexaggerated claims of Japanese misconduct in WWII, even when it's not relevant. Thinks that it is a "degenerate society" even though he advocates for HIV nigger tranny communism.
The Nintendo "Fan" - the dumbest of the bunch. Usually a white male. The most dysgenic and soy creature imaginable. Claims to love Mario and Zelda but actively hates media that inspired both franchises. Cries about Nintendo publishing JRPGs.
The Disney Adult - similar to the one above, but usually has even less familiarity with Japanese media. His parents should've just gotten him anime VHS tapes when he was a kid.
Self-hating noodle or rice - self-explanatory. Usually propogates the "Japan hates otakus" lie. Their logic makes zero sense too because anime often doesn't have Japanese characters or even bases itself on Japanese culture.
Anime's man, but manga's better.

no one would assume anything of this if he was a white chad

most people who hate anime are just trying to sound edgy and right wing but they definitely have watched anime at some point of their lives and enjoyed it.
i don't really care about what people say.

Now normies love anime, they are the main demographic nowdays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back