Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedantic speech when young = autism?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember I used formal words when I was younger, a lot of times were inappropriate.
Now it looks like I can't have a normal conversation and I often block mid sentence or when I speak I need to think about every words.
It looks unnatural and it seems like I'm a foreigner.

I constantly talk to myself and try to come up with things I might use when talking to others.
I've never had an easy time communicating with other means that NTs pick up on easily so I have to compensate with learning new words.
It could be autism since most people get away with using braindead language while we have to remain sophisticated and precise.

I remember I used formal words when I was younger, a lot of times were inappropriate.
Now it looks like I can't have a normal conversation and I often block mid sentence or when I speak I need to think about every words.
It looks unnatural and it seems like I'm a foreigner.

Brutal. Everyone hates a pedantic little shit, I sadly happened to be one. Middle school bullies and foids would make fun of me and accuse me of reading dictionaries in my spare time for relaxation. JFL.

I constantly talk to myself and try to come up with things I might use when talking to others.
I've never had an easy time communicating with other means that NTs pick up on easily so I have to compensate with learning new words.
It could be autism since most people get away with using braindead language while we have to remain sophisticated and precise.
Exactly; I do the same