Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedophiles and Pedophile Sympathizers are a CANCER on the Incel Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is a dumpster fire, we're literally getting confused over pedophilia vs hebephilia

That is a terrible idea. Have you spoken to a 13 year old? They are much more a child than an adult
Yes, I have 13 year old family, and they seem smart as fuck. They had bf's and gf's and they make me feel high inhib around them.
If the point of the law is to stop abuse of power with girls who haven’t mentally developed yet then you are going to have FAR more negative outcomes than if you just set the age to 13 then put the burden of proof on the potential victims. You need an objective parameters to enforce a law, and you can’t really measure emotional maturity objectively.
The point shouldn't be to stop the "abuse of power" because that's a cucked notion. The foid has to be the one to prove that power was being abused.
Lol, there wouldn’t be less incels because if society put such emphasis on strength then every single man would be gymcelling and that would just shift the Overton window for strength to a higher point than it otherwise would have been and you’ll have the naturally strongest guys at the top taking everything. You can’t seriously believe that society would be fairer if physical strength were the determining factor over whether you get to mate or not?
I don't want it that way either, I just said it would be better, and we'd be healthier at least. Foids should just go for their looksmatches at the end of the day. The top 10% foids should only be with the top 10% chads, the top 10-20% should only be with the opposite top 10-20%, etc..

That graph doesn’t prove the morality of anything. I get an urge to punch my brother in the face every time he annoys me, doesn’t make it morally justifiable to do so.

Also, you’re totally deluded to think that a father would choose an incel as a partner for his daughter. Father’s want strong virile sons in law who can protect their daughter and provide grandchildren with good genetics, not feeble, limp wristed incels.

Morality doesn't exist in a godless universe. Nor does morality exist when it comes to reproduction. The only rules are power and reproduction. That is the brutal truth we all know as AFBB. Even in all three Abrahamic religions, marriage is viable at puberty, hence the Virgin Mary being married to Joseph at 12 and Aisha to Prophet Muhammad at 9. Like I said, if gigachad wanted to marry a 9 y/o, she would glady spread her legs open and enjoy every second

Even then, you act as if this even is immoral. Why? Grooming works! It creates a loyal, obedient wife. Just look at the pic I posted few posts back of a 22 y/o marrying a 9 y/o. Their marriage worked, and they had plenty of kids. It allows you to mold her to your liking, and by being intimate with her when she is immpresionable, it creates a far stronger bond.

My arguments wasn't necassarily about incels. Even then, incels are more moral and have more wealth than chads, so if we were to assume this is taking place in a more, say, Christian soceity, yes, most fathers would place the morals and provider traits of a potential husband over his genes. As long as he isn't a truecel anyways, meaning even guys who are 5'5 could get married.

this thread is a dumpster fire, we're literally getting confused over pedophilia vs hebephilia
Half of hebephilia 13 and under is classified as pedophilia basically. At least last time I remember reading about it.

are you fucking kidding me? you literally didn't even read the article properly. the article interviewed adolescents and young adults who had experienced child sexual abuse in general, at any point prior, not specifically when they were 5-9. so it does, in fact, include what you call "prime jbs" who were sexually exploited. there is an entire section detailing the methods that they used and if you actually payed attention to it you would know that

"Adolescents and young adults who had experienced child sexual abuse and individuals from a nonabused comparison group were asked about suicide attempts and suicidal ideation (Read this part carefully): 5 and 9 years after intake to the study. Nine years after the abuse, a national death search was carried out to ascertain the number and causes of death in the 2 groups. Logistic regression was used to assess information on demographic and family functioning variables, the sexual abuse, notifications for other child abuse, criminal convictions, and out-of-home placements that were related to the outcome variables.
If it doesn't tell their ages and it was only done on less than 200 participants, then it's not solid enough evidence. My anecdotal evidence is just as good or better.

None of them even committed suicide, they just claimed to have "attempted" it and thought of it.

Screen Shot 2020 04 21 at 110854 AM

Last edited:
pedophilia is a genuine mental illness. hebephilia is not. All the """"pedos""""" that Chris Hansen is chasing are simply attracted to teens.

fuck the normies who can't distinguish between the two.

Last edited:
Also, you’re totally deluded to think that a father would choose an incel as a partner for his daughter. Father’s want strong virile sons in law who can protect their daughter and provide grandchildren with good genetics, not feeble, limp wristed incels.
Those fathers would be cucks. Jfl at giving your daughter to a man with a harem, who will probably end up pumping and dumping her and not give her any kids. The incel would be a million times better choice.

If it doesn't tell their ages and it was only done on less than 200 participants, then it's not solid enough evidence. My anecdotal incidents are just as good or better.

None of them even committed suicide, they just claimed to have "attempted" it and thought of it.

View attachment 242338
there were no suicides within the aforementioned control group, over the course of the study. we know that the actual suicide rate is 10.7 to 13.0 times higher (says it clearly in the article) because the government keeps records on who faces sexual abuse, and also keeps records on who commits suicide, and this article was distributed by the Australian government using the resources they have available to them. even then you can't just dismiss the fact that they struggle with suicidal thoughts over 4000% more than the average person

you are literally not even trying to understand the contents of the article I linked nor are you making a cohesive, non-anecdotal argument so I'm just done trying to convince you. it actually kind of pains me to see guys who I really like and relate to and are otherwise good human beings choose "statutory rape isn't bad" as their hill to die on.

Last edited:
we know that the actual suicide rate is 10.7 to 13.0 times higher (says it clearly in the article) because the government keeps records on who faces sexual abuse, and also keeps records on who commits suicide, and this article was distributed by the Australian government using the resources they have available to them.
I won't believe that unless they show us the evidence that they commit suicide 13 times more so we can examine it. The ones I know who had sex with men when they were younger are fine, and way more nt than I am.
it actually kind of pains me to see guys who I really like and relate to and are otherwise good human beings choose "statutory rape isn't bad" as their hill to die on.
I'm not dying on any hill. Others need to accept jb fucking is ok. The jb fucking supporters relate to me too. There's nothing bad about sex with teens if they're pubescent. That's the truth at the end of the day.

Morality doesn't exist in a godless universe. Nor does morality exist when it comes to reproduction. The only rules are power and reproduction. That is the brutal truth we all know as AFBB. Even in all three Abrahamic religions, marriage is viable at puberty, hence the Virgin Mary being married to Joseph at 12 and Aisha to Prophet Muhammad at 9. Like I said, if gigachad wanted to marry a 9 y/o, she would glady spread her legs open and enjoy every second

Even then, you act as if this even is immoral. Why? Grooming works! It creates a loyal, obedient wife. Just look at the pic I posted few posts back of a 22 y/o marrying a 9 y/o. Their marriage worked, and they had plenty of kids. It allows you to mold her to your liking, and by being intimate with her when she is immpresionable, it creates a far stronger bond.

My arguments wasn't necassarily about incels. Even then, incels are more moral and have more wealth than chads, so if we were to assume this is taking place in a more, say, Christian soceity, yes, most fathers would place the morals and provider traits of a potential husband over his genes. As long as he isn't a truecel anyways, meaning even guys who are 5'5 could get married.
You are coping into another universe right now. I agree that morality doesn’t objectively exist and it is a construct of human psychology, but we still need it in order to have a functional society.

Otherwise you can make the same justification for having a sexual relationship with a newborn baby, and I hope to hell you wouldn’t condone that.

Your opinion on grooming is entirely anecdotal:

The University of Minnesota, studied data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and found that compared to teen girls with a same-aged partner, girls in 7th through 12th grades who had sex with a partner more than one year older had higher levels of subsequent depression and psychological issues, the effect was accentuated by the a further the age gap between the girl and the man in question.

You’re selecting your own anecdotal evidence to justify your personal sexual urges in the same way pedos who fuck 5 year olds stretch the definition of ‘consent’ in order to justify what they do.

Pedophiles should be banned on sight tbh. I dont endorse inmates raping them though, its just virtue-signaling from low lifes. 14-18 foids are acceptable as long as the guy is not over fucking 30. Under that age is gross and is something done by ITcels, not us.

Proportionally speaking, a greater proportion of pedophiles are gay relative to their demographic size in the population. So yes, there is a small relationship between pedophilia and homosexuality. But that is beside what my original point was, i.e. that a man being attracted to a 14 year old girl is completely different to being attracted to a 5 year old boy. One of them is basically normal (all heterosexual men report being attracted to young females to a reduced extent) while the other is severe mental illness.
Proportinally speaking, most incels are below 4/10, does that mean 5/10 can't?
This is how stupid your analogy is.

Soyciety be like:

> "This guy is attracted to 16 yos. He needs to be lynched. He is damaging children. I wanna shoot him. He is a rapist!"

> "The female teacher had a love-affair with a 16yo boy? Lucky boy! He will be the envy of his schoolmates. I wish my female teacher had fucked me when I was a boy".

and finally:

> "Attraction to a 16 yo is wrong, even if you never act upon it. But if you put your dick in the butthole of a man your own age, that's social progress. And to drink female animal piss (or however they get hormones) to grow myself some tits is proof that society knows what's best for humanity. Chopping off my cock is way more sane than dating a young girl" (I am not against LGBT. I am just saying: look at how much society has flipped)

inb4 someone says I'm advocating for raping 8-year-olds. Sigh! If that's what you think then, quite ironically, you don't have the maturity to handle this discussion.

It's funny how goodlooking male celebs can fool around with young girls and society tends to take a less harsh view (although it does get some backlash). An ordinary or an ugly, average guy dating a young girl is seen as creepy but a celebrity doing the same is "Oh you! Fucking young teens! You mischievous lad!" (See The Roast of Rob Lowe for JOKES about him entering a teenage girl)

Anyway, women and male feminists hate the idea of men having access (physically, technologically) to young women - especially if that man is low-value or "corrupt" in their eyes (e.g. older, uglier, balder, etc). Look at the flak DiCaprio gets for going after LEGAL WOMEN IN THEIR 20s. Society thinks women are a precious resource and people lose their minds if they feel that it is being "gained" in an "ill-gotten" way. It's okay for women to go for the top percentile of men in looks but not for men to go for the top percentile of women in youth and fertility.

By and large, this is a pointless discussion for incels cuz incels can't get any females, be she 16, 26 or 86.

I agree, but only if your definition of "pedophile" isn't cucked.
Being attracted to girls who are in puberty or have finished puberty is not pedophilia (12-17 age range.)
tbh, 12 is a bit low imo but still, fair point

tbh, 12 is a bit low imo but still, fair point
Whatever, 13 then. You know what I mean. When girls start acting and dressing sexual it's 100% normal to be attracted to them.

Whatever, 13 then. You know what I mean. When girls start acting and dressing sexual it's 100% normal to be attracted to them.
high iq tbh

Healthy male sexuality shouldn't be shamed, modern day values also put men at the bottom, why do you think in this society they pressure men to date women way above what was normal not too long ago? There is an obvious agenda at play here

Why are guys who are attracted to 14 and 15 year old post pubescent females being put on the same level as faggots who want to fuck 5 year old boys?

You do realize that said 14 and 15 year old girls have likely had sex already? They've already taken cocks inside all of their holes, many of those cocks from adult men?

You are coping into another universe right now. I agree that morality doesn’t objectively exist and it is a construct of human psychology, but we still need it in order to have a functional society.

Otherwise you can make the same justification for having a sexual relationship with a newborn baby, and I hope to hell you wouldn’t condone that.

Your opinion on grooming is entirely anecdotal:

The University of Minnesota, studied data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and found that compared to teen girls with a same-aged partner, girls in 7th through 12th grades who had sex with a partner more than one year older had higher levels of subsequent depression and psychological issues, the effect was accentuated by the a further the age gap between the girl and the man in question.

You’re selecting your own anecdotal evidence to justify your personal sexual urges in the same way pedos who fuck 5 year olds stretch the definition of ‘consent’ in order to justify what they do.

So on what basis do you say marrying pubescents causes a disfunctional society when we know in the past, back when things were far more stable, that marriages happened at far far younger age?

Nope, not even close, and it's insulting you'd even make that comparison. There is a difference between a baby who's main bodily functions are still developing and a pubescent female who has sexually matured, desires sexual contact, and is fertile. If she's got tits and ass, she's not a lass. Simple as.

Sorry, I'm not buying that study, especially when other factors can come into play, and especially when we have other studies that further show that women actually prefer age gaps. In fact, the so-called depression and psychological issues can easily be as a result of them whoring out so much, which, now that I think about it, makes more sense than somehow arbitrarily being depressed simply because the male was a year or so older.Or that the older male abused his power over her, which I am not against anyways.

Nope, I am simply using science and history. As long as she is a pubescent with a body capable of handling intercourse, then its fair game.
A man's attractiveness plays a BIG role. We can extrapolate why female domestic abuse victims keep coming back to Chad and apply it to grooming.

Just as the difference between sexual harassment and flirting is if he's chad or not, the difference between pedophilia and "just an age gap" is also dependent on if he's a chad or not.

Last edited:
"old enough to bleed old enough to breed".
this is the only rational stance on this topic, all the shit you typed is nonsensical

I’m not saying it would kill them, but it’s pretty gross to me that anyone would want to fuck someone who’s mentally closer to a child in terms of behavior.

Adolescence is a plateau that is halfway between childhood and adulthood. I think it would be more accurate to say that adolescent behavior is sometimes very childlike and sometimes very mature.

I mean I totally I condemn both, though there is evidence to suggest that children can receive long-term mental scarring as a result of fucking a grown adult whereas I’ve never seen a study suggest that for a dog.

Violent rape might traumatize a child, but the idea that a child of any age or sex would-be permanently damaged by being forced to give an adult a blowjob or handjob has always seemed ludicrous to me.

There are cultures where 7-8-year-old boys traditionally have their foreskins cut off without anesthesia in a public ceremony. There is no evidence that this causes any long-term mental scarring. I've talked to individuals who had this done to them as children, and all were perfectly well-adjusted adults did not show any signs of dysfunction or mental damage.

Yet there are people who seriously seem to believe that manipulating a little girl into performing oral sex on a man is a crime so heinous that the perpetrator deserves life imprisonment, even though the likelihood of such an act causing long-term damage is small.

There are several meta-studies that did not find any significant difference in the psychological adjustment of adults who were molested as children and regular adults.

For example, the Rind et all study that was later replicated and confirmed:

Child sexual abuse accounted for only 1% of the variance in later psychological adjustment, whereas family environment accounted for 5.9% of the variance.

The feminist fanatics who campaigned against child prostitution in the late 19th century and eventually got it outlawed seem to have had no rational arguments and only relied on appeals to emotion.

Last edited:
Why are guys who are attracted to 14 and 15 year old post pubescent females being put on the same level as faggots who want to fuck 5 year old boys?

You do realize that said 14 and 15 year old girls have likely had sex already? They've already taken cocks inside all of their holes, many of those cocks from adult men?
Facts, I don't know why people act like 15 year old foids are innocent little girls. 5 years olds, sure I completely agree. But go on TikTok and look at how 15 year olds behave. These whores know exactly what they're doing and consenting to lmao

"old enough to bleed old enough to breed".
this is the only rational stance on this topic, all the shit you typed is nonsensical

I would say her body being developed is also a factor that should be considered, since some bleed very early.

The 9 y/o in this vid, for example, is ready, as she started puberty at 6. She has the body of a 13 y/o in fact

So on what basis do you say marrying pubescents causes a disfunctional society when we know in the past, back when things were far more stable, that marriages happened at far far younger age?

Nope, not even close, and it's insulting you'd even make that comparison. There is a difference between a baby who's main bodily functions are still developing and a pubescent female who has sexually matured, desires sexual contact, and is fertile. If she's got tits and ass, she's not a lass. Simple as.

Sorry, I'm not buying that study, especially when other factors can come into play, and especially when we have other studies that further show that women actually prefer age gaps. In fact, the so-called depression and psychological issues can easily be as a result of them whoring out so much, which, now that I think about it, makes more sense than somehow arbitrarily being depressed simply because the male was a year or so older.Or that the older male abused his power over her, which I am not against anyways.

Nope, I am simply using science and history. As long as she is a pubescent with a body capable of handling intercourse, then its fair game.
You didn’t ‘use science’ you refuted a study based on a feeling you had and then failed to provide one of your own as a counter.

History was different, we can never turn things back to how they were. I have never seen a study that says women ‘prefer age gaps’ as you claim, I’ve only seen it claimed that women are more likely to date an older man than a man is to date an older woman and vice-versa. In fact, every study I’ve seen suggests that couples of similar age are far more likely to have sustainable and lasting relationships to couples where there is a major age disparity. The fact the prefrontal cortex is at a closer level of development to a 5 year old child than to a 20 year old in a 15 year old adolescent is cause for concern when considering whether they should be in relationships with people who are much older, regardless of whether or not they are more sexually aware than a 5 year old or whether you personally find them more attractive than an older female.

There are cultures where 7-8-year-old boys traditionally have their foreskins cut off without anesthesia in a public ceremony. There is no evidence that this causes any long-term mental scarring. I've talked to individuals who had this done to them as children, and all were perfectly well-adjusted adults without any signs of dysfunction or mental damage.

Yet there are people who seriously seem to believe that manipulating a girl into performing oral sex on a man is a crime so heinous that the perpetrator deserves life in imprisonment, even though the likelihood of such an act causing long-term damage is small.
High iq. Fuck those who are ok with male genital mutilation then tell you not to date pubescent foids because it "damages them for life". What faggots tbh.

Generally anything under 16 is gross and underdeveloped

You didn’t ‘use science’ you refuted a study based on a feeling you had and then failed to provide one of your own as a counter.

History was different, we can never turn things back to how they were. I have never seen a study that says women ‘prefer age gaps’ as you claim, I’ve only seen it claimed that women are more likely to date an older man than a man is to date an older woman and vice-versa. In fact, every study I’ve seen suggests that couples of similar age are far more likely to have sustainable and lasting relationships to couples where there is a major age disparity. The fact the prefrontal cortex is at a closer level of development to a 5 year old child than to a 20 year old in a 15 year old adolescent is cause for concern when considering whether they should be in relationships with people who are much older, regardless of whether or not they are more sexually aware than a 5 year old or whether you personally find them more attractive than an older female.

Yes, because we know damn well girls whore out very early these days. That is where the psychological harm and depression comes from, from being WHORES. But of course, no """scientific"""" study is gonna show that or even claim it, since it goes against (((feminism))). Age gaps have absolutely nothing to do with mental problems emerging nor does the girls age. What matters is if the older male abuses his power or if the girl, regardless of age, is a pubescent or not.

Literally google search and you get studies that show this. And as if empirical evidence around you isnt enough

That's utter bullshit. A 15 year old absolutely does not have a mind closer to a 5 year old than a 20 year old. Kids at that age in the past would fight and even lead armies, get married, and raise children. Are you looking at studies of retarded people?

Nope, there is no concern at all. You are going off of your feelings talking about muh age gap and muh innocence. You can't even articulate why it is bad for a girl to be with an older, reliable man. Again, not talking about abuse here. We're not talking about some hook up. We are talking about a reliable, moral man who has been screened by the girl's father. We are speaking in the context of a man who is genuine in taking care of his wife.

Loli ascension

Attachments

• loli ascension 2.jpg
    loli ascension 2.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 72
Yes, because we know damn well girls whore out very early these days. That is where the psychological harm and depression comes from, from being WHORES. But of course, no """scientific"""" study is gonna show that or even claim it, since it goes against (((feminism))). Age gaps have absolutely nothing to do with mental problems emerging nor does the girls age. What matters is if the older male abuses his power or if the girl, regardless of age, is a pubescent or not.

Literally google search and you get studies that show this. And as if empirical evidence around you isnt enough

That's utter bullshit. A 15 year old absolutely does not have a mind closer to a 5 year old than a 20 year old. Kids at that age in the past would fight and even lead armies, get married, and raise children. Are you looking at studies of retarded people?

Nope, there is no concern at all. You are going off of your feelings talking about muh age gap and muh innocence. You can't even articulate why it is bad for a girl to be with an older, reliable man. Again, not talking about abuse here. We're not talking about some hook up. We are talking about a reliable, moral man who has been screened by the girl's father. We are speaking in the context of a man who is genuine in taking care of his wife.

View attachment 242478
Congrats, you have reached IT levels of Cherrypicking by choosing perhaps the most famously outlandish case in history to back your point. DaNnY DeViTo GoT LaId So CaN YoU!!!!!!1”

Did you actually read the article you linked me? Or did you just type the general theme of what you wanted into google and then send me the article with the most appropriate title? She is talking about a situation with two fully grown adults, not one where one of the people’s brain is still developing.

I didn’t say that a 15 year old has a more similar mind to a 5 year old in every way. I said that in adolescents, the prefrontal lobe (which is the area of the brain that is most involved in rational deliberation for long and short term decision making) is closer to that of a 5 year old than that of a 20 year old, which is objectively true if you care to look at that graph I linked that shows neural activity in various parts of the brain throughout juvenile development. This is a case of averages, the fact some teenagers throughout history were able to accomplish amazing feats and lead armies to victory doesn’t negate that fact, just as the fact there are some 15 year olds who can graduate Harvard with a degree in computer science whilst many others are shoving pencils in their nose thinking they’re being funny.

Society doesn’t permit for someone to enter into any kind of relationship where there is a major power dynamic at play before their brain has developed to an adequate degree (16 in most countries) that is why you don’t let kids younger than that negotiate financial contracts and things like that. It may make you hard to imagine a romantic scenario in which you have all the psychological power but there is a reason society doesn’t allow it.

What I never understand about this argument is the idea that younger girls (or their fathers) would be more likely to accept an incel as a long term partner than a boy their own age. No pubescent girl wants a balding 25 year old subhuman to carry pass on her genes, and any father is going to be hugely disapproving of such a relationship.

Congrats, you have reached IT levels of Cherrypicking by choosing perhaps the most famously outlandish case in history to back your point. DaNnY DeViTo GoT LaId So CaN YoU!!!!!!1”

Did you actually read the article you linked me? Or did you just type the general theme of what you wanted into google and then send me the article with the most appropriate title? She is talking about a situation with two fully grown adults, not one where one of the people’s brain is still developing.

I didn’t say that a 15 year old has a more similar mind to a 5 year old in every way. I said that in adolescents, the prefrontal lobe (which is the area of the brain that is most involved in rational deliberation for long and short term decision making) is closer to that of a 5 year old than that of a 20 year old, which is objectively true if you care to look at that graph I linked that shows neural activity in various parts of the brain throughout juvenile development. This is a case of averages, the fact some teenagers throughout history were able to accomplish amazing feats and lead armies to victory doesn’t negate that fact, just as the fact there are some 15 year olds who can graduate Harvard with a degree in computer science whilst many others are shoving pencils in their nose thinking they’re being funny.

Society doesn’t permit for someone to enter into any kind of relationship where there is a major power dynamic at play before their brain has developed to an adequate degree (16 in most countries) that is why you don’t let kids younger than that negotiate financial contracts and things like that. It may make you hard to imagine a romantic scenario in which you have all the psychological power but there is a reason society doesn’t allow it.

What I never understand about this argument is the idea that younger girls (or their fathers) would be more likely to accept an incel as a long term partner than a boy their own age. No pubescent girl wants a balding 25 year old subhuman to carry pass on her genes, and any father is going to be hugely disapproving of such a relationship.

Thank god for people like you on this forum tbh.

You do understand that this in no way means that 15-year-olds decision-making faculties are similar to those of 5 year-olds, right? Neuroscience is a field that is still in its relative infancy. For all we know, the prefrontal cortex of teenagers might make-up for its smaller size by working more efficiently.

You need to support your claims with data from behavioral science in order for your argument to make logical sense. Even though the average teenager is likely somewhat more impulsive and less rational than the average adult, given the fact that they're more likely to get into car accidents and such, as you have implied yourself, there are many teenagers and even children who are less impulsive and more rational than many or some adults.

If adolescents' rational faculties are as underdeveloped as you claim they are, how do you explain the conclusions of studies like this one which found that in some ways, they are actually more rational than adults?

The eye-tracking data shows that prior to decisions being made, adolescents acquire more information, and they engage in a more analytic processing strategy indicative of trade-offs between decision variables and are more likely to make conservative, loss-minimizing choices consistent with economic models

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ring_Decision_Making_Revealed_by_Eye_Tracking

Society doesn’t permit for someone to enter into any kind of relationship where there is a major power dynamic at play before their brain has developed to an adequate degree (16 in most countries)

Brain volume peaks at age 14 and declines afterward. 70-year-olds have smaller brains than prepubescent children.

It is notable that recent scanning data collected by Eric Courchesne and his colleagues at the University of California, San Diego, show that brain volume peaks at about age 14. By the time we are 70 years old, our brain has shrunk to the size it had been when we were about three. Source

Do you also believe that 70-year-olds should be barred from entering into any kind of relationship where there is a major "power dynamic at play" because of the diminished size of their brains?

Last edited:
You do understand that this in no way means that 15-year-olds decision-making faculties are similar to those of 5 year-olds, right? Neuroscience is a field that is still in its relative infancy. For all way know, the prefrontal cortex of teenagers might make-up for its smaller size by working more efficiently.

You need to support your claims with data from behavioral science in order for your argument to make logical sense. Even though the average teenager is almost certainly more impulsive and less rational than the average adult, given the fact that they're more likely to get into car accidents and such, as you have said yourself, there are probably many teenagers and even some children who are less impulsive and more rational than many or some adults.

If adolescents' rational faculties are as underdeveloped as you claim they are, how do you explain the conclusions of studies like this one which found that in some ways, they are actually more rational than adults?

Brain volume peaks at age 14 and declines afterward. 70-year-olds have smaller brains than prepubescent children.

Do you also believe that 70-year-olds should be barred from entering into any kind of relationship where there is a major "power dynamic at play" because of the diminished size of their brains?
Thank god for high iq cels like you.

hebephilla =/= pedophilia

It's none of my business since I'm exclusively into grannies btw.

But anyway, real pedophiles are mostly found in "anti-incel" communities, those people like to rape and molest infants.

AvLDaXb.jpg

And no, I have never seen a single poster who showed similar tendency in any of the incel forums. There might be some, but they are extremely rare and in most cases they turn out to be baiters from IT.

You do understand that this in no way means that 15-year-olds decision-making faculties are similar to those of 5 year-olds, right? Neuroscience is a field that is still in its relative infancy. For all way know, the prefrontal cortex of teenagers might make-up for its smaller size by working more efficiently.

You need to support your claims with data from behavioral science in order for your argument to make logical sense. Even though the average teenager is almost certainly more impulsive and less rational than the average adult, given the fact that they're more likely to get into car accidents and such, as you have said yourself, there are probably many teenagers and even some children who are less impulsive and more rational than many or some adults.

Yeah, no shit. Developing brains are more heuristic in nature so there are some tasks that kids and teens are able to learn to perform quicker than adults can. I am referring to the act of long-term decision making here, you said it yourself; you do not need a study to prove that teenage decision making processes are more impulsive and shortsighted than that of a grown adult - even the study you cited admits to this. By the justification you used there, a child in the 2-5 year age range may be considered as mentally proficient as an adult simply because their minds are heuristically primed to learn a second language faster than an adult’s ever could, that doesn’t have legs.

I accounted for the fact some children and teens will be more rational than some adults in an earlier post in this thread, of course I’m not telling you that every teenager will respond in the exact same way under the exact same circumstances. What I am telling you though, is that with regard to law, there has to be an objectively quantifiable metric such as age as a watershed because ‘emotional maturity’ and ‘rationality’ are not metrics that can be meaningfully quantified universally and would cause chaos if used as an alternative in the case of law.

I’m sorry, but it is well documented in neuroscience that the prefrontal cortex is the domain of rational thought and decision making. Your example about 70+ year olds and their reduced brain mass doesn’t hold water because the brain isn’t like other organs in the body in that it isn’t an unmoving embodiment of everything you are 100% of the time. You are essentially a multifaceted (often contradictory) being embodying different psychological shades of yourself dependent on which neural pathways in your brain happen to be firing at that given moment, in old people this process is much more stable and evenly spread across every area of the brain, even if it has slowed down to some degree as a result in the decrease in brain density. Simply put; If you are a teen who lacks the degree of prefrontal lobe pathways present in a fully grown adult then there is (generally speaking, there are exceptions) a power disparity between you and them, and you shouldn’t be engaged in a relationship where an imbalance of power can lead to a future unfavourable outcome that you may at some point regret - that is what the law accounts for.

I’m sure you hold this same position when it comes matters of to finance, no 15 year old should be able to enter into a long term financial commitment with someone who’s mind is far more developed than their own. It’s just where attraction is concerned it seems judgement is more often clouded, I’d imagine if your personal preference weren’t for girls of that age then perhaps your rationalisations on this subject may have taken a different direction.

Last edited:
I knew you were BlkPillPres-tier in terms of IQ (<50). Imagine thinking being attracted to teenagers is the same thing as pedophilia. :soy:

Its not cherry picking because Danny Devito is genetically a failure, so him getting laid is an anomaly. Whereas, as I showed with the chart showing female attractiveness, attraction to girls as young as 11, 12, 13 is completely normal among non-pedo hetero men, because this is the common age when their fertility kicks in and they are able to reproduce.

You sound like those feminists who say 18 y/os are still children since the pre-frontal cortex still develops until 25.:soy:

\And again, like I said before, the female mind is shit in selecting a husband, it only selects for a father. The two are not the same. Hence why I say, as many civilizations did in the past, that the father, or some other male figure, should/must be involved in selecting a male partner for the female. Because if not, whether she is 12 or 22, she will still go for the chaddest guy she can find.

I didn’t say that a 15 year old has a more similar mind to a 5 year old in every way. I said that in adolescents, the prefrontal lobe (which is the area of the brain that is most involved in rational deliberation for long and short term decision making) is closer to that of a 5 year old than that of a 20 year old, which is objectively true if you care to look at that graph I linked that shows neural activity in various parts of the brain throughout juvenile development.

Don't know what link you're even talking about, since I can't even see one. However, that is almost certainly not the case when we know full well puberty, which generally happens between the ages of 10-13, is a huge factor in the maturation of a person's behavior. I know damn well I nor anyone else around me was acting as irrational when I was 15 compared to 5. This is legit one of the most retarded acertations I've ever heard, to assert that 10 years of growth, including the period where the vast majority of pubertal development takes place, somehow is still gonna leave a 15 y/o with the same decision making capacities as a 5 year old who can barely communicate.

This is a case of averages, the fact some teenagers throughout history were able to accomplish amazing feats and lead armies to victory doesn’t negate that fact, just as the fact there are some 15 year olds who can graduate Harvard with a degree in computer science whilst many others are shoving pencils in their nose thinking they’re being funny.

I know, and hence why I've always said marriage should be on a case by case basis, not a single given arbitrary number. If she's ready by 9, as was the case with the couple I presented then why not? Many ppl in their 30s aren't even capable of being parents and only get married for the sex, whereas ppl in the past, again, got married much younger thanks to being more mature and stable at a younger age,

1. I don't care what cucked societies think.
2. Females already love major power dynamics, so why shouldn't a man serious about marriage use that to his advantage?
3.Again, when it comes to sexual selection, a female's brain never develops to an "adequate degree". They are grabage at selecting husbands, they only select for fathers.
4.Men always have the psychological power most of the time anyways. And why shouldn't a 22 y/o man have power over a 9 y/o girl if he's genuine in taking care of her? Men are MEANT to have power over their wives, as well as the other females in their family.

They would accept it, because most ppl here aren't even truecels. Most ppl here almost certainly would have gotten married 50 yrs ago. And in such a scenario, having a younger wife would enable you to ensure the kids you get out of her are yours, and since her mind is still moldable, the intimacy you have with her will cause her to pair bond with you on a far deeper and more intense way than if she were a 20 y/o virgin girl, simply because of the neuroplasticity.

you clearly don't know what pedophilia is. it's a predominant attraction to PREPUBESCENT children. not someone under 16. also, this "prison justice" shit doesn't happen as much as you say it does. your prison most likely is a high security prison and many sex offenders don't get attacked too much in prison, and most inmates only hate child molesters because it's seen as a "lame" crime instead of the dangerous badass crimes, it isn't because they care about children. and many of them pretend to hate child molesters to virtue signal for society because they hate being seen as bad guys by society for robbing, killing, etc.

also the only reason why teen girls are traumatized by sex with a slightly older guy is because of society's reaction to the age difference, NOT because of the age difference itself. teen girls married older guys in ancient history and never were traumatized. this pedo hysteria didn't begin until the late 19th century. and find jb attractive isn't rare, it's actually the norm. most men don't act on it.

also, this idea that child molestation victims never heal is a myth.
Only thing pedos deserve is a bullet to the brain nothing else.
if you think someone should be executed for dating jb foids you're a cuck. the punishment doesn't even fit the crime.

Last edited:
The idea of a grown man fucking one of these girls is extremely disgusting to me, I’m honestly shocked so many guys here are into that. I think it comes as a result of arrested development from having missed out on relationships as a teen.

>I think it comes as a result of arrested development from having missed out on relationships as a teen.

Most bearcels must be result of this.

Many 2020cels not realising the fallacies in their thinking.

In after high iq cels

Wow this is a truly unproductive, slothful conversation, what are you doing talking like if you were some big shot? in reality you are just a powerless bottom of the barrel individual, wasting time on this stupid forum filled with worthless humans that have already resign in improving their situation.

Meanwhile successful people will continue to enjoy cunny and there is NOTHING you can do, keep being mad moralfags!

Yeah, no shit. Developing brains are more heuristic in nature so there are some tasks that kids and teens are able to learn to perform quicker than adults can. I am referring to the act of long-term decision making here, you said it yourself; you do not need a study to prove that teenage decision making processes are more impulsive and shortsighted than that of a grown adult - even the study you cited admits to this. By the justification you used there, a child in the 2-5 year age range may be considered as mentally proficient as an adult simply because their minds are heuristically primed to learn a second language faster than an adult’s ever could, that doesn’t have legs.

I accounted for the fact some children and teens will be more rational than some adults in an earlier post in this thread, of course I’m not telling you that every teenager will respond in the exact same way under the exact same circumstances. What I am telling you though, is that with regard to law, there has to be an objectively quantifiable metric such as age as a watershed because ‘emotional maturity’ and ‘rationality’ are not metrics that can be meaningfully quantified universally and would cause chaos if used as an alternative in the case of law.

I’m sorry, but it is well documented in neuroscience that the prefrontal cortex is the domain of rational thought and decision making. Your example about 70+ year olds and their reduced brain mass doesn’t hold water because the brain isn’t like other organs in the body in that it isn’t an unmoving embodiment of everything you are 100% of the time. You are essentially a multifaceted (often contradictory) being embodying different psychological shades of yourself dependent on which neural pathways in your brain happen to be firing at that given moment, in old people this process is much more stable and evenly spread across every area of the brain, even if it has slowed down to some degree as a result in the decrease in brain density. Simply put; If you are a teen who lacks the degree of prefrontal lobe pathways present in a fully grown adult then there is (generally speaking, there are exceptions) a power disparity between you and them, and you shouldn’t be engaged in a relationship where an imbalance of power can lead to a future unfavourable outcome that you may at some point regret - that is what the law accounts for.

I’m sure you hold this same position when it comes matters of to finance, no 15 year old should be able to enter into a long term financial commitment with someone who’s mind is far more developed than their own. It’s just where attraction is concerned it seems judgement is more often clouded, I’d imagine if your personal preference weren’t for girls of that age then perhaps your rationalisations on this subject may have taken a different direction.
soyboy cuck femnist detected

Wow this is a truly unproductive, slothful conversation, what are you doing talking like if you were some big shot? in reality you are just a powerless bottom of the barrel individual, wasting time on this stupid forum filled with worthless humans that have already resign in improving their situation.

Meanwhile successful people will continue to enjoy cunny and there is NOTHING you can do, keep being mad moralfags!

View attachment 242597
hot

There's nothing wrong with binding a 15 year old to a financial contract if they have good enough credit and can prove they can make the monthly payments. A financial commitment also takes a lot more responsibility than just having sex, not every teen can do it easily these days, but every teen foid can have sex and take birth control, or get an abortion in the worst case.

Since you say age is quantifiable, so is IQ, does that mean it should be illegal to have sex with someone below 100 iq if you have above 100 iq? And it should also be illegal to make a financial contract with them because of the "power imbalance"?
Simply put; If you are a teen who lacks the degree of prefrontal lobe pathways present in a fully grown adult then there is (generally speaking, there are exceptions) a power disparity between you and them, and you shouldn’t be engaged in a relationship where an imbalance of power can lead to a future unfavourable outcome that you may at some point regret - that is what the law accounts for.
Jfl at regret rape. There's no such thing. It's just foids trying to get back at the men who pumped and dumped them, or they just want him to get in trouble because they think he's ugly.

Teens have sex with each other and older people all the time, they even dress like whores and twerk on tiktok and make tinder accounts.

If your main issue is power imbalance then it can be seen everywhere, not just with jb's. A smart person has a power imbalance in their favor over an average person, a rich person has a power imbalance over a poor person, foids have a power imbalance over non-chad men with all the cucked laws in place, but that doesn't mean people should be restricted from negotiating things with each other.

Last edited:
>regret rape

lmfao come on :feelskek:

The idea of a grown man fucking one of these girls is extremely disgusting to me, I’m honestly shocked so many guys here are into that. I think it comes as a result of arrested development from having missed out on relationships as a teen.

You do realize that you likely only think that because you were raised to think that right?

There were times when this was the norm, one didn't have the convenience of waiting till a women felt "fulfilled" in her "career", birth death rates were high, men died young, people died from a lot of sicknesses and diseases, etc

Humans just do whatever is convenient for them at the time, and then charge the people of the past as "morally reprehensible", its so damn egotistical

Whats the source?

You know how long, I've been looking for these images JFL, gonna save em quick, agefags BTFO, acting like women were "muh traumatized" by marrying young, its ridiculous, this was the norm

Last edited:
This thread is bakas.
Cunny

If your main issue is power imbalance then it can be seen everywhere, not just with jb's. A smart person has a power imbalance in their favor over an average person, a rich person has a power imbalance over a poor person, foids have a power imbalance over non-chad men with all the cucked laws in place, but that doesn't mean people should be restricted from negotiating things with each other.

This is something that I keep pointing out to the "we must protec d chiren" moralfags

POWER IMBALANCES ARE INHERENT TO EXISTENCE SO WHY ONLY FOCUS ON THIS ONE AS ONE THAT MUST BE PREVENTED

Its just special pleading, selectively applying outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.