Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are just naturally aggressive to me

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
Reading another thread reminded me of an experience I had. I was at a store and was browsing but had caught the eye of a hoodlum who thought I stared at him. He called me an “ugly ass nigga” and insulted me until I moved to another isle. People have always been mean to me , calling me ugly or annoying. I don’t know what I did to them to deserve that:fuk: it usually doesn’t get to me nowadays but that experience kind of shook me up.:cryfeels:

Are youn a manlet?

i'm really sorry about that man, i understand the feeling of sudden and unprovoked insults. it cuts deep, making you prepared for it each time you go out etc. it's really traumatising ngl :blackpill:.

You are in the presence of NTs.

Many normies have deep insecurities, causing aggressive behaviour towards those perceived as "weak" or "beta".

I used to deal with this in grade school and the beginning months of college.

Until I started asserting myself, and talking back to normies, being aggressive with them, I got no respect from them.

Normies will never give you any love for asserting yourself, but they'll fuck off.

Many normies have deep insecurities, causing aggressive behaviour towards those perceived as "weak" or "beta".

I used to deal with this in grade school and the beginning months of college.

Until I started asserting myself, and talking back to normies, being aggressive with them, I got no respect from them.

Normies will never give you any love for asserting yourself, but they'll fuck off.
:chad:

Tyrone threw dice at my door after I told him to stop masturbating.

Most weak or at least weak-looking unattractive males have to face this.

Agression can especially be expected in the presence of other people, particularly foids. The agressor wants to exhibit his dominance towards a weaker male, thus proving his worth.

Im tall n quiet but have no problems woth folk maybe its ur height, r u a lil guy?

It's the NHK bro. They're everywhere.
Nhk