Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious people calling you a simp when you aren't simping?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I think simps need to be called out for what they do, but lately people (people outside incels.co) use the word simp for any guy who outwardly expresses interest in a foid. anyone noticed this?

Yh I’ve seen it thrown around a lot

That tends to happen when buzzwords get a lot of traction.

just like the word incel or nazi. it lost it's meaning

I think simps need to be called out for what they do, but lately people (people outside incels.co) use the word simp for any guy who outwardly expresses interest in a foid. anyone noticed this?
That happens here too.

When it was mad popular people would use it crazy

Yeah, normies have popularized it, it's being overused and it's fucking annoying. The males who use it are just projecting though, since they actually have respect for women. I asked a faggot on Discord simply if he was a foid because his anime pfp and username was feminine, and everyone called me a simp. Nothing new though, it's just society being despicably ignorant as usual.

ive generally been a nice person for my whole life and tried to be nice to everyone irl, so i get called a simp quite a bit

How is that different as they're calling everyone incels they don't like?

Normies are stupid

Yeah, normies have popularized it, it's being overused and it's fucking annoying. The males who use it are just projecting though, since they actually have respect for women. I asked a faggot on Discord simply if he was a foid because his anime pfp and username was feminine, and everyone called me a simp. Nothing new though, it's just society being despicably ignorant as usual.

How is that different as they're calling everyone incels they don't like?

Normies are stupid

Depends on how far you push the term of 'simp'. If you are with your girlfriend and act like you don't give a fuck about her, you're not. However, if you play all her games and basically "kiss her feet" you're automatically a simp because you're a spineless coward who is afraid to lose her. Automatically if you put value in a hole, you're the one who gets fucked up, not her. Life has "sex" with you instead of you having sex with her.

honestly dunno what's meaning right now of this word
simp btw was made for normies to correct word of 'cuck', it's really a normie version fo cuck, cause 'cuck' is too non NT for them