Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "People can accurately perceive a potential partner’s attachment anxiety"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.psypost.org/2022/09/peo...a-potential-partners-attachment-anxiety-63864

I really, REALLY want to be in a relationship and to have her never be disloyal and leave me, unfortunately other people can immediately tell how desperate you are and nothing turns toilets off more quickly than desperation.

Even if I could looksmax it would still be ovER for me as I'm too desperate to get into a relationship.

Useless info for incels, we will never be accepted into a relationship with a foid in the first place unlike facenandbbc 2.0

D5d

and to have her never be disloyal
:bluepill: af and a disgrace to trucels
1.toilet
2.loyal
Pick one
Even if I could looksmax
If you can looksmax it means you're a fakecel larper scum because you need to have to meet the basics skull structure in order to looksmax.
For trucels it never began since they have shit skull structure and there's no surgery for your skull bones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back