Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People care more about the fact that the new PM of UK is short than that he is curry

Curry's are the new chad's, they should all be banned off here.

JFL, he looks around 5'10-6'0 in most of his campaign and public photos; even he understands the inevitable failo you get with society for your height... :feelsclown:

What you're saying has been evident from the start; notice how no SJW or political critic will demean others for being tall, having a strong jaw, having blue eyes, having a full head of hair, etc.... :reeeeee:

All the more reason why I think it unlikely for there to be a charismatic truecel leader in the modern world; foids and most coping LTNs and above will instantly reject him from their view, using the horn effect to the said leader's detriment. :feelsUgh:

I always said height>race, no one trusts or respects manlets to get the job done.

Still a level of stigma to criticize race. There was someone that called into some radio show and rant about having a curry prime minister, they also voted for Liz Truss because she's white.

I'm sure most torie voters are not happy with him. They absolute hate him more than Liz Truss (she's also hated too, but to a lesser extent).

over for europe.

Height >>>>> everything else

Fuck I wish Jeremy Corbyn became prime minister he would have give the 6 counties back to the Republic of Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back