Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment People from a stable two parent households are the most fucked up IMO

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is just my anecdotal opinion, but everyone I know that came from a single parent household is doing great in life. Especially in terms of being able to build relationshits, being able to overcome adversity, and making comprimises.

Most people I know who come from stable two-parent households are some of the most narcissistic people I can think of. They have high standards, and are incredibly vindictive and entitled. Myself included. I think the most common characteristic from the product of "stable" children is the judgement. They just make blanket judgements about people and assume they are right until proven dead wrong, and even then, they won't own up to it. People from "good" upbringings are most likely to rope if shit hits the fan.

Nothing about right-wing theories about single moms pans out, at least in upper middle class bubbles-- maybe this only applies to moms or certain races, I don't know.

Last edited:
I am right wing mfker. I hate leftist but I was raised in 3rd world country by single mom
I guess nothing worked out for you. What is your mom's race?

subhuman slavic whore but I am half german
what about you is genetically incapable? It seems you are white enough to not be repulsive.

I am genetically 186cm 95kg on mass blue eyes but still 22yrs old KHHV
that is the huuuwhite ideal 6'1, and 210, blue eyed. Mentalcel af.

Jfl if you're rice you never had a family so you'd not know or understand what a family is to begin with so cope, having a self hating tiger parent noodle drone lurking around doesn't mean it's a family:feelskek: