Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people going outside and I sit in front of the computer all day

i'm just not happy about where i am in life

solution: bring ur computer with you to the park. now you can sit in front on your computer all day but outside :feelsYall:

this turtle has a more socially active life than me

Have you tried going outside?

There's no point in going outside as an incel.
You'll only get mogged by all the couples kissing and hugging eachother, ropefueled by groups of normies "hanging out" and foids looking at you in disgust when they realize you (a subhuman incel) DARED to be in the same place she is.

Just stay home in your computer and order takeout every day for lunch and dinner. It's what I've done for the past 3 years.

That sounds like the ultimate comfy lifestyle but how can you afford that jfl? Even with housing covered my neetbux wouldn't stretch for daily food delivery :cryfeels:
This summer could possibly be my last summer without a job. I have to either go to college or get a job, we are not rich. :fuk:

Why dont you go outside then?
I have nothing to do. I don't have a friend either. I just went for a walk in the park but it was too crowded so I came back home:feels::feels::feels:

That sounds like the ultimate comfy lifestyle but how can you afford that jfl? Even with housing covered my neetbux wouldn't stretch for daily food delivery :cryfeels:
I have an inherited two apartment buildings that generate rent for me.