Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People hate me the second they look at me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I'm not kidding, they can automatically tell I'm autistic just by looking at me and then they begin frowning and begin a hatred for me. I have a decent haircut, I wear nice clothes and have nice silver blue eyes (my best feature) I'm polite too. Where do they get these instincts from? Maybe they hate me for being 5'7 but how would they know I'm autistic and no blackops2cel doesn't mog me

normies hate seeing people alone and find them as easy prey

They can see the incel aura oozing out the pores of your skin

> "People hate me when they LOOK at me"
> Is not ugly and thinks they see autism (personality)

:feelsseriously:

normies treat incels the same way they treat homeless people, with utter disgust and contempt

> "People hate me when they LOOK at me"
> Is not ugly and thinks they see autism (personality)

:feelsseriously:
Autism affects everything: they way you look, they way you walk, talk, your mimic and gesture etc.

No "decent haircut" for your subhuman height and FACE.
P. S. (FOR MODS) No, I'm not fucking harrasing the guy, I'm just stating sad facts.

No "decent haircut" for your subhuman height and FACE.
P. S. (FOR MODS) No, I'm not fucking harrasing the guy, I'm just stating sad facts.
True. I only mention those things to clarify I am not blackops2cel

Why is there no form of therapy to change this? Foids have therapy for the stupidest shit like "muh bpd" but this autism this is life-threatening and affects everything to a massive extent. There is no electroshock or anything, you are just expected to get laughed at and die.
It is crazy. If I take a photo of myself people can tell I have autism. I don't even wear videogame t-shirts either

Why is there no form of therapy to change this? Foids have therapy for the stupidest shit like "muh bpd" but this autism this is life-threatening and affects everything to a massive extent. There is no electroshock or anything, you are just expected to get laughed at and die.
There is a therapy for it and its called 9mm

their personality-detector is going off the charts when they point it at you

Maybe you give the impression of a respectful boy, that is perceived as weakness in today's society.