Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PEOPLE HAVE KIDS

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
they have children and feel a unique and wholesome ecstacy in knowing the the goodness they have within themselves will be passed on by the goodness of their rare genetics. They wake up every day knowing that a person they created with a partner they love, loves them back, is their dependent, and hero. They see them grow, how their traits become like a mirror-- reflecting YOU; and reflecting upon this makes you discover yourself in ways you never thought possible. That you MATTER, because YOU were responsible for building a little person you care so much about. That your kid is special, because-- YOU are special.

They feel a cosmic satisfaction that the world makes sense thru the very being of their innocence are miracle of their existence-- that life can continue on without our own consciousness experiencing it, and everything will be alright.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
they have children and feel a unique and wholesome ecstacy in knowing the the goodness they have within themselves will be passed on by the goodness of their rare genetics

My genes are indeed rare, as well. They are the cause of my status on the genetic blacklist.

I'll publish something soon...

Nah, reproducing is overrated. Doing something that every lifeform does on earth is not magical.

they have children and feel a unique and wholesome ecstacy in knowing the the goodness they have within themselves will be passed on by the goodness of their rare genetics. They wake up every day knowing that a person they created with a partner they love, loves them back, is their dependent, and hero. They see them grow, how their traits become like a mirror-- reflecting YOU; and reflecting upon this makes you discover yourself in ways you never thought possible. That you MATTER, because YOU were responsible for building a little person you care so much about. That your kid is special, because-- YOU are special.

They feel a cosmic satisfaction that the world makes sense thru the very being of their innocence are miracle of their existence-- that life can continue on without our own consciousness experiencing it, and everything will be alright.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Hmmm… I don’t think I’ll ever have kids honestly. Nokidcel

All what they are really doing is creating more misery, overpopulation will be the true demise of humankind, that's if Putin doesn't drop them nukes in which i sure hope he does

I think I might adopt one or a dog if this life becomes too burdensome to go alone:feelsbadman: