Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People here are delusional about their situation

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
OP, you got triggered?
full

I know a lot of sub-8 men (close to 6ish) who have a big social circle, travel to places, etc. So you can blame everything on your looks and rot here and expect other crabs in the bucket to agree with you. But id rather be brutally honest.

Sub-6 is really where what you said starts becoming true.
Don't say that man, most of these guys have accumulated immense life experiences and maturity at 18. They are philosophical prodigies bro, they know everything about life. Don't argue with them. It's all about looks. You get bad grades, yup looks. You get low paying job, yup looks.
Just fucking lol.

Don't say that man, most of these guys have accumulated immense life experiences and maturity at 18. They are philosophical prodigies bro, they know everything about life. Don't argue with them. It's all about looks. You get bad grades, yup looks. You get low paying job, yup looks.
Just fucking lol.

Looks do pour over to other aspects of life for ugly men, but def not for 6 and 7 guys.

Looks do pour over to other aspects of life for ugly men, but def not for 6 and 7 guys.

Sub 8 copers on Suicide watch. If you're 7.9 it's over. You're a subhuman, just make an account here already ffs. Also if you're shorter than 6'3 it's over, utter subhuman. Just lol at 7.999 , 6'2 truecels perma virgin for life :lul: :lul:

Sub 8 copers on Suicide watch. If you're 7.9 it's over. You're a subhuman, just make an account here already ffs. Also if you're shorter than 6'3 it's over, utter subhuman. Just lol at 7.999 , 6'2 truecels perma virgin for life :lul: :lul:

:feelskek::feelskek:. Its truly over for 7.999cels.

Do you have any evidence that being a social outcast increases risk of autism ? Its usually the other way around. Being autistic makes you likely to be a social outcast.

Not exacly autism(too broad term), but certain acquired character traits & traces(like becoming introvert for example) as a result of being below av are red flags for foids looking for beta partners. Social and mental retardation as a side effect of being a bullied outcast in school does not help with foids too.

Last edited:
sub8 is actually sub7.5 tbh

Mathematically, 7.5 rounds up to 8.

7.5 men are safe.

Its only over if you're 7.44 and under tbh tbh :feelskek:

sub8 is actually sub7.5 tbh

Mathematically, 7.5 rounds up to 8.

7.5 men are safe.

Its only over if you're 7.44 and under tbh tbh :feelskek:

Over for sub7.5 autists
Over for sub6 NT s

Just fucking lol.

I’m aware of my situation. It’s over for me

above 4 = normie, and most of them like to lick chad's ass

OP is 100% right!

What is the point of traveling or trying to socialize if all the foids you meet will not see you as a romantic or sexual partner no matter what you do?

If you are sub 7 there isn't even a good reason to leave the bed and most men don't realize it until it's too late! If you are truecel your existence is just a never ending cruel torture!

Last edited:
No, I am lowIQ in all fields of life that would matter. I am able to fully comprehend my position in life as incel but I lack the intelligence and discipline necessary to pursue a meaningful career that would ensure me a high quality of life. I understand this and realize some are destined to achieve little in life due to their genetic code, myself included. I've said before that I've always had aspirations to be an engineer or an architect of some kind but I simply wouldn't perform well in those fields due to my mind not being suited to those types of employment.

Fair, but i think you are underestimating yourself greatly.

I am triggered but I want to live a decent life not being angry all the time as well

Fair, but i think you are underestimating yourself greatly.
Its certainly possible, but my situation has me feeling very despondent and powerless, and it is a recurring feeling I have every day. I'm not completely sure if its possible or if theres a term for it but my mind has long since entered a state of 'rot' and decreased IQ level due to prolonged depression. I am against taking joo pills because I don't believe they'd truly help and they could accelerate this process faster but I know of no other way to drastically alter my mindset in an acceptable frame of time that would allow me to become more productive and pursue something of substance.

They get angry over worthless crap when the consequences of being ugly is what they should be worrying about. I don't think you know this but as a sub 8 male YOU ARE FUCKED. Teen love, friends, going abroad all lost. With so much lost in this lifetime how can you get triggered? Have you not realized your situation? JFL
Aren't you the cel that denied 6'1 and 6'2 as being tall? Very strange.

Aren't you the cel that denied 6'1 and 6'2 as being tall? Very strange.
I am 6 foot and not "tall", how tf would 1 or 2 inches make any difference. You need to be 6"4 to be "tall".

I am 6 foot and not "tall", how tf would 1 or 2 inches make any difference. You need to be 6"4 to be "tall".
Where do you live jfl. Are you positive you are 6'0? Have you been measured recently?

Where do you live jfl. Are you positive you are 6'0? Have you been measured recently?
182.5 cm, yes I mog the majority of the population and men height wise but nobody would point me out as being "tall". There are also plenty of males 6"4 etc.

This 100%. Sub-8 might be an exaggerating but you can't enjoy travelling or anything like that when you're sub-8. Your eyes to life are covered with cloth.
I expected better from you.

I know a lot of sub-8 men (close to 6ish) who have a big social circle, travel to places, etc. So you can blame everything on your looks and rot here and expect other crabs in the bucket to agree with you. But id rather be brutally honest.

Sub-6 is really where what you said starts becoming true.
Sub8 applies to dating
Sub6 applies to general life
Sub4 applies to basic human dignity

True, you might be able to have friends and you might travel and experience the world perhaps this will bring some form of fulfillment to you, but there will always be something missing in your life; that is the respect and admiration of the opposite gender. And then when all your friends find a foid, settle down and start a family, assuming your friends aren't incel, where does that leave you? Your friends will start to wonder why you haven't done the same. You'll slowly be ostracized from your friend group, and sooner than later you'll find yourself without romantic companionship AND male companionship.
Brutual truth. Never considered it that way. What's the point.

If I ever make friends, we'll play vidya etc. Then what? They'll all get married and have kids of their own whilst I return to thoughts of dying.

Sub8 applies to dating
Sub6 applies to general life
Sub4 applies to basic human dignity
so what difference does a 5 vs a 3 encounter? Not saying there is no difference but what are you implying exactly?