Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope People like to tell incels to be grateful, and the example they raise up is "Look at the handicapped."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They like to present handicapped people as more grateful than the able-bodied. Less "greedy." More appreciative of the small things. The handicapped don't lament their sex lives.

But I've been in too many Instathot comment sections to be fooled by that. My heart has been broken too many times by these guys desperately shooting their shots, hoping someday that the girl of their dreams will prove their lives worth living. Fact is, the handicapped are no more or less grateful than the able bodied. No more or less desperate for things beyond their reach. So I'm no more or less entitled than the average person.

Being short and ugly is a disability in of itself, we just don't get paid and pitied for it

A global pandemic wasn't enough, what will serve these assholes right?

Normies are great at advertising modern society. 'It's okay if you're suffering, screwed over and rejected, because at least there are lots of other people who are like that. Yay!'

Person has a problem: a tragedy
Lots of people have a problem: a statistic